Does Club Orange have it's own bar?

Iamthesea

I was reading from Roll Call members that are currently sailing on a Pinnacle Class ship.  One of the complaints is lack of bars near the Main Dining rooms.  I see the Ocean Club bar on the deck plans, but no other bar near-by.  Wondering if Club Orange has it's own bar.  If not, what experience do Club Orange diners have with getting wine and beer during dinner?

The beverage servers in Club Orange on Pinnacle-class are some of the best you are going to get.  Some are currently training to be Sommeliers but will also call one in if you ask.  (Or recommend calling one in.)  Our last beverage server was in training and he had an amazing understanding of wine.  It was fun chatting with him.

Edited by *Miss G*

Based on my recent experience on the Koningsdam: No, Club Orange does not have its own bar. The Ocean Bar, which is almost directly across from Club Orange, serves as the "de facto" bar for Club Orange as well as for the nearby Pinnnacle Grill. From what I could tell, all drinks for those restaurants are made by bartenders working "out of sight" behind the main Ocean Bar area (when sitting at the bar, I would constantly see servers from C.O. and Pinnacle walk into that behind-the-scenes area and emerge with a full tray of drinks a few minutes later). From what I could tell, the system seemed to be working fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all!!!  Makes me feel much better about drink waits.  So glad that we booked Club Orange.  We are used to dining in Blu or Luminae on Celebrity ships.  Although the dining room on the N. Statendam doesn't seem to be as nice, nor offer a totally different menu, it appears that the service will be equally as attentive as that on Celebrity. 😉

I found the service excellent in Club Orange.

My drink arrived very quickly and they do have their own mimosas there readily available at breakfast time if you happen to be so inclined 😜 

• Thanks 1

We have had CO three times and never had a problem with getting our wine delivered promptly.  In fact, the wine stewards got to know our preferences and viola! it arrived.  They even knew that we didn't want to order until our first glass was in front of us.  And the mimosa server at breakfast knows who wants one and who doesn't and those who want two.

• Like 1