Solstice Mexican Riviera March 4th-11th...Finally...let the saga...ahem, I mean live review begin!

Georgia_Peaches

18 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I encourage more alcohol while you deal with the delays.  

I have high confidence that you'll get there but I cannot speak for what shape, nerves wise, you'll be in.  One good thing going for you is the time difference definitely works for you. 

I'll be especially interested in what you choose to do for your stop in Puerto Vallarta.  Our next cruise will be making a stop there before proceeding to LA (San Pedro) and I am not sure what we are going to do.  We went there once before but I believe it was just too hot and humid to do anything there seek the air conditioned comfort of the ship. 

We were shocked at how cold it was on this cruise in late January We did it twice and both times I need long pants and a pullover in Puerto Vallarta. The whale watching in a zodiac with Vallarta Adventures was absolutely breathtaking though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Honestly, I’d buckle up in the lavatory if it means getting there on time.

You have the best sense of humor in trying times...being seated at the back of the plane at least you're close to it.  😉

• Haha 2

I think you have an excellent chance baring incident to make the ship! The traffic looks pretty clear for LA. Ask to hop the taxi line if its long people should be understanding about your time delema.

image.thumb.png.f18af811a3133ef2f1f8d2d73d946cfb.png