Cruise invoice

patty1955

Is anyone receiving an invoice from Celebrity when they book a cruise? The last one we received was in 2020 and we've booked several since then. Now we get an email titled "Your Celebrity Cruises Reservation Summary for Reservation"  with basic information:

Thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises for your upcoming cruise vacation.  We have received your deposit and it is currently being processed. Here are the details for your reference:

RESERVATION CONFIRMATION
IN 10 NIGHT FRANCE, ITALY & GREECE CRUISE
Sail Date: 24-May-2023
Reservation Number: 7905768

RESERVATION SUMMARY
Guest Names:
XXXXXXXXXXXX

TBD GUEST TWO

Stateroom Number: XXX
Dinner Seating: CEL SLCT
Travel Arrangements: C/O

PAYMENT SUMMARY (in USD)
Total Cost: XXX
Total Payments Made: XXX
Balance Due: XXX
Final Payment Due: XXX

A valid driver's license, state-issued ID, proper military identification, or proper proof of fire/police employment (badge or ID) will be required for validation at the pier. If age, state of residency, military, or fire/police participation cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding.
If you made this booking as a guest, please go to My Celebrity and create a My Celebrity Account. Associate this booking with that account.

If you already have a My Celebrity account, use it to make additional payments and reserve shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages or spa services.

For additional questions, contact Customer Service.

We look forward to seeing you on board.

There should be an email sent a few minutes later, titled “Guest invoice for reservation ID…” That email will have a PDF attachment with your full invoice.

Unless that’s because we always pay in full when booking? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by teetoppz28

1 hour ago, teetoppz28 said:

There should be an email sent a few minutes later, titled “Guest invoice for reservation ID…” That email will have a PDF attachment with your full invoice.

Unless that’s because we always pay in full when booking? 🤷‍♂️

I used to get that too but I don't any more. I've booked 6 cruises since I got my last invoice and never received one. 

38 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I used to get that too but I don't any more. I've booked 6 cruises since I got my last invoice and never received one. 

I didn't get one for the last 2 cruises I booked online. I recently made a small payment on my booking for this August and received an updated invoice.

26 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I didn't get one for the last 2 cruises I booked online. I recently made a small payment on my booking for this August and received an updated invoice.

By the time I make payments, I've transferred the booking to my big box TA. Transferring it may have something to do with it but I always wait until the deposit has cleared my credit card to transfer it. 

When I book direct I always receive the Booking Confirmation with the detail breakdown of charges. Most recently we booked in late October for January 2023. I always transfer the booking to a TA within a week.

Edited by jelayne

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

I always do. I stay on the phone with the agent I booked with until I get and review the invoice. Are you calling Celebrity to book your cruises or booking on line with Celebrity? Call Celebrity and advise them of this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I always do. I stay on the phone with the agent I booked with until I get and review the invoice. Are you calling Celebrity to book your cruises or booking on line with Celebrity? Call Celebrity and advise them of this. 

I always book online. The next time, if it happens again, I'll give them a call. I've avoided calling them for the last few years because of the wait times. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wrk2cruise said:

If your booking is with Celebrity and not a TA there is an automated phone system that will send you an invoice on demand.

• Existing Reservations 1-888-751-7804

Thank you!