Is costal kitchen open for lunch for suite guests on embarkation day?

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes, opens around noon, but SL is open. Grab a beer and relax

FWIW, the menu isn't very good. It's designed for quick turnover. Lots of pre prepped dishes

Day 2 is much better

Thank you for your response and observation. I won’t stress about making up there. 😊

22 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

We will be sailing on the Oasis on 5/7. Does anyone know if they are open for lunch, and if so what thee houses are? Thanks

It is open for lunch and it's nice and quiet up there compared to the craziness on the Royal Promenade and the Windjammer.  We had the soup and salad for lunch since we didn't want anything too heavy and it was really nice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, island lady said:

If they don't prop the door open, do be prepared to knock and hope someone lets you in.  You won't have your access card until the cabins are open.  

I have never had a issue with getting my SeaPass card off the door before rooms are ready.  Especially if I have the drink package, because I have had issues where they would not give me the soda cup without the physical card.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, TheBucketLister said:

I have never had a issue with getting my SeaPass card off the door before rooms are ready.  Especially if I have the drink package, because I have had issues where they would not give me the soda cup without the physical card.

Where did you get your card before the cabins opened on embarkation day?  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Some have no issue walking into the closed hallways to get their card.

Exactly.  Right through the closed sign, the closed fire door, and to the annoyance of the crew members trying to get the cabins ready.  

Can you imagine if everyone did that?  But that's OK...some are just "special".  😉 

• Like 2

For the past three weeks the Coastal Kitchen on Oasis has opened at 11:30 am on boarding day. The lunch hours are listed as 11:30 - 1:30. The rest of the week the lunch hours are noon to 1:30 pm. 

I actually enjoy the day 1 lunch menu but everyone’s taste is different. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

For the past three weeks the Coastal Kitchen on Oasis has opened at 11:30 am on boarding day. The lunch hours are listed as 11:30 - 1:30. The rest of the week the lunch hours are noon to 1:30 pm. 

I actually enjoy the day 1 lunch menu but everyone’s taste is different. 

I think Chantelle did a great job having the door open on embarkation day so we didn't have to beg to get in.  She had a great teacher in Francis.  ☺️

• Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 7:54 AM, island lady said:

If they don't prop the door open, do be prepared to knock and hope someone lets you in.  You won't have your access card until the cabins are open.  

SL door on Oasis was propped open last week.

We got up there around 11

• Like 2