NCL website down?

Bucket Listed

Four times in the last two weeks the site won't recognize my username or password. When it asks you if you've forgotten your username or password and to put in your name and latitudes number, it won't recognize those either. I've now had to set up a new user account four times. It also doesn't matter if I switch from Firefox to Edge. Nothing works. Frustrating.

30 minutes ago, MKESail said:

Same thing here. Can’t get in through the app. Was able to kinda login through the browser but it doesnt really show my reservation details image.png.d3be210954d280f623f6c542f11e8ab5.png

Ooooo... 

During the pandemic shutdown, that was the message you got when your cruise was being cancelled. Brings back bad memories. 

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Ooooo... 

During the pandemic shutdown, that was the message you got when your cruise was being cancelled. Brings back bad memories. 

She said she did see my reservation on my account so… fingers crossed 😊

1 hour ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Four times in the last two weeks the site won't recognize my username or password. When it asks you if you've forgotten your username or password and to put in your name and latitudes number, it won't recognize those either. I've now had to set up a new user account four times. It also doesn't matter if I switch from Firefox to Edge. Nothing works. Frustrating.

I had this happen for a existing account I've used for years.  According to the tech I spoke to the system was changed to accept only email addresses (or names formatted as an email) for the user ID field.

My original account had a plain username and it worked until it didn't.  Made me go round and round thinking my account had been hacked.  Didn't help that this happened a few days after I had booked a new cruise!

3 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

According to the tech I spoke to the system was changed to accept only email addresses (or names formatted as an email) for the user ID field.

Thanks PistolPete!! I'll try changing my user name to my e-mail address. Can't hurt to try. By the way, we have the same exact number of posts. What are the odds?

• Haha 1

I have problems with checking pricing of my cruises. whenever i get the page to select a cabin i get a Your previous selection is no longer available. Please make another selection. error message

this happened on multiple pc and mutiple browsers