Seems much has changed here in Carnival Board

TJ13

Granted, I have been away for years, many years. Long ago I was known as Lkygsr on this very board. Tried logging in under that username, no luck. Having established a new username and log in, found my way to the boards, and wow, what a difference! I did find a very small roll call for my upcoming sailing, it’s been so long…..

it just does not seem as vibrant here, as years ago. Nonetheless, I hope I can still ask questions and get aquatinted with posters. So looking forward to sailing Horizon later this year!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TJ13 said:

Granted, I have been away for years, many years. Long ago I was known as Lkygsr on this very board. Tried logging in under that username, no luck. Having established a new username and log in, found my way to the boards, and wow, what a difference! I did find a very small roll call for my upcoming sailing, it’s been so long…..

it just does not seem as vibrant here, as years ago. Nonetheless, I hope I can still ask questions and get aquatinted with posters. So looking forward to sailing Horizon later this year!

Welcome back to CC. It appears other social media sites (which we cannot name here) have become more dominant in roll calls for upcoming cruises.

• Like 3

Yep, roll calls are pretty much worthless on CC now days.

As stated, other social media sites are much more active.

Expedia is not allowing this site to grow as fast as it should or could.

Edited by klfrodo
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, mz-s said:

in general forums are not as popular as more interactive/dynamic forms of social media these days.

Can anyone tell me why the powers to be eliminated the C.C. app ? I have to use my laptop to acess. Maybe this is a reason why CC rolls calls are going getting less and less active ?

14 minutes ago, silvercrikhix said:

Welcome back, TG13 !

Yes, roll calls are dumped, but it seems more efficient over there. 
That being said, CruiseCritic is still the #1 go to site for EVERYTHING cruise!  
I haven’t found a better cruise site, and won’t be taking the time look either. 

It’s just a roll call & CC is in no danger of going poof, I’m prey sure 🤷‍♀️ 

Indeed, I have questions building and will surely find answers here atCC, but first, I need to search the Carnival posts, before asking 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BasicSailor said:

You're gonna be just fine, Welcome back 🤣

Love it! Just went back and looked, 2012, b2b on Valor, total of 14 days, I’ve been away from sea, way to long!

Guest BasicSailor
Just now, TJ13 said:

Love it! Just went back and looked, 2012, b2b on Valor, total of 14 days, I’ve been away from sea, way to long!

I hear and obey that calling as well. The sea is calling, and I will oblige. 😉