Navigator "An Unknown Error Has Occurred. Please try again later"

FlaMariner

6 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

Take the phone and throw it out the nearest window.  Unfortunately I’ve gotten that error too but it seems to work later.  Strangely enough, it seems to work almost perfectly on my iPad.  My Samsung phone, not so much.

Funny. I threaten my phone with the nearest brick wall.

Navigator worked well for me on my cruise, but that was before the latest update. That seems to be messing up a lot of the functions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Funny. I threaten my phone with the nearest brick wall.

Navigator worked well for me on my cruise, but that was before the latest update. That seems to be messing up a lot of the functions. 

That’s where I’ve run into issues as well.  Can’t open menus on my phone for one, but that happened last time I was on a ship too.  No problem on my iPad even with the update.

36 minutes ago, cbr663 said:

From what I can gather from reading all the issues with this app and from this link at Holland America, it appears that full functionality of the app occurs once you are onboard.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/onboard-activities/cruise-activities/holland-america-line-navigator.html

Yep, but we are t minus 4 days until embarkation and the navigator app is the preferred way to show the boarding pass.....so we were getting all ready today and mine works fine but Her Majesty is the lucky winner of the "unknown error".

We live to fight again tomorrow......

I uninstalled earlier today and reinstalled.  Same error.  Just tried again and got in.  Now to see if the activities (sailing 4/3) have updated and show what (may) actually be schedule to happen on board!

Nope.  No daily activities at all now.  Does show dining and excursions.

Interestingly, it now shows my entire 26 nights under My Itinerary although this is booked as 3 separate bookings.  Don't think I've had that on prior B2Bs (but I could be wrong; if it was longer than 2 hours ago, I've probably just forgotten!).

6 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

I uninstalled earlier today and reinstalled.  Same error.  Just tried again and got in.  Now to see if the activities (sailing 4/3) have updated and show what (may) actually be schedule to happen on board!

Nope.  No daily activities at all now.  Does show dining and excursions.

Interestingly, it now shows my entire 26 nights under My Itinerary although this is booked as 3 separate bookings.  Don't think I've had that on prior B2Bs (but I could be wrong; if it was longer than 2 hours ago, I've probably just forgotten!).

If I remember correctly mine showed the entire set of cruises but only the first was “populated”.

I'm the OP and I'm happy to report that this morning, the IT gods have shined upon us and Her Majesty was able to log in successfully.  

She is no longer in the "unknown error" camp....We feel good that now she will be able to order her cannonball burger from Dive In via the Navigator app.  All is well in the first world. 

• Thanks 1