Excursion credits for Nov 2024 and Apr 2025 cruises

Cruise Suzy

Last week when Caribbean cruises were announced, I booked 2 cruises with HIA. When I go to "Manage My Booking", both cruises show the shore expedition credits have been redeemed! Of course, no port shows a shore ex to book.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, have you already contacted HAL? No sense my being on hold if someone else has asked them already.

I thought it might be a temporary glitch, but it still shows the credits have been redeemed. The Specialty Dining credits show correctly.

Your post prompted me to check my December 2023 reservation.  In the past the HIA shore excursion credits and dining have been there.  I have just been waiting for the dining and shore excursions to become available.  Now, nothing is there.  I suspect is is a glitch, and hopefully short lived!

I had the same issue with a 2024 booking until recently.  It now shows as having the shorex credits available.  We booked in February and I noticed the shorex credits were available about a week or two ago.  As you said, the dining credits were always available.  Don't worry about it, just give it a bit of time.

Even though there are no dining or shore excursions to book yet, our credits for November 2023 and January 2024 show correctly.

Just amazed that credits could have been redeemed before reservations could be made for the just booked cruises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Even though there are no dining or shore excursions to book yet, our credits for November 2023 and January 2024 show correctly.

Just amazed that credits could have been redeemed before reservations could be made for the just booked cruises.

Same issue with both of the cruises we booked last week.  I am sure it is just a glitch. 

8 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Isn't technology wonderful!