Holiday pricing

Scrufsmom

I'm wondering if the cruiseline offers any holiday special pricing for the packages?  I know that other cruiselines will give discounts at certain times of the year on their wifi, drinks, spas etc packages that you can pre-book.  So that is the reason for my question.  Does NCL stay pretty much stay on par with their pricing or will they give any specials?  Thanks to those who can answer.

on par or they will give you an optical illusion of a holiday pricing by raising the price then have a some so called 40% sale reducing the price to the same price it always was...there is something about that word sale that triggers impulse buying 

• Like 1

Not really   From Thanksgiving week through New Year's week and mid February to a week after Easter, is the most expensive time to cruise.  In addition to be expensive, the ships will be packed large family groups and sometimes very rude passengers.

I have a Christmas cruise booked and usually, holiday prices are higher, not lower. With many children on board, don't be shocked if VIBE or Spa prices are higher during a holiday.

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

...they will give you an optical illusion of a holiday pricing by raising the price then have a some so called 40% sale reducing the price to the same price it always was...

With NCL, the illusion price is often higher than it previously was. 😉

We always cruise in the Haven and consider ourselves lucky if we pay $1,000 per night all in.

On our recent Getaway cruise in the Haven over President's week it was easily twice that so I

would have to answer in my experience no special pricing over holidays in fact quite the opposite.

42 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

We always cruise in the Haven and consider ourselves lucky if we pay $1,000 per night all in.

On our recent Getaway cruise in the Haven over President's week it was easily twice that so I

would have to answer in my experience no special pricing over holidays in fact quite the opposite.

We just priced the Haven for the Viva New Years cruise. YOWZA!! 😲

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 9.38.46 AM.jpeg

• Haha 2

god bless them, but as ive often posted before, ncl doesnt give away ice cubes in winter.

and if you watch very carefully, whenever they have one of their fantastic, remarkable sales (sarcasm intended) the cabin prices go UP and UP and UP!  go figure

We sailed eight days over New Year's 22/23 on Getaway in a Haven Aft-Facing with Master Bedroom for ~ $7,000 (all-in). I know Getaway's not a new ship and all, but dang Viva!! I won't be sailing on her for ten years at those Haven prices. 🙂 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2023 at 7:52 AM, Scrufsmom said:

I'm wondering if the cruiseline offers any holiday special pricing for the packages?  I know that other cruiselines will give discounts at certain times of the year on their wifi, drinks, spas etc packages that you can pre-book.  So that is the reason for my question.  Does NCL stay pretty much stay on par with their pricing or will they give any specials?  Thanks to those who can answer.

NCL does not offer "sales" on packages. Compared to Royal who sends you at least one (sometime more) email a day from the time you book to the time you sail saying "Sale Sale Sale". 

On 4/14/2023 at 8:18 AM, www3traveler said:

From Thanksgiving week through New Year's week and mid February to a week after Easter, is the most expensive time to cruise

That does seem to be the rule, but there are almost always very good deals first 2 weeks of Dec. That’s when I sail; almost no kids since most are in school and good deals to be had. 

• Like 1