Venchi?

jules815

I know this is sort of beating a dead horse, but currently are there any drinks at Venchi, something like a specialty coffee or milkshake, included with the Premium package? We'll be on Seascape in September in the YC. Just watched a ship tour on YouTube (I know....lots of misinformation out there) and the person specifically said "drinks at Venchi aren't included with any packages." 

25 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Not anymore....😔

Yacht Club used to get Venchi included.

Thanks! I thought for sure we had gotten something included on our first cruise with MSC on Seaside back in 2019. When we were on Meraviglia in October 2021, I honestly don't remember if we paid for the specialty coffees we got that week or not. (We had a lot of obc that cruise)

50 minutes ago, jules815 said:

When we were on Meraviglia in October 2021, I honestly don't remember if we paid for the specialty coffees we got that week or not. (We had a lot of obc that cruise)

Meraviglia is Jean-Philippe which (as best that I can remember) has never been included for Yacht Club guests. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Meraviglia is Jean-Philippe which (as best that I can remember) has never been included for Yacht Club guests. 

This provider also covers Bellissima, Grandiosa and Virtuosa. In our experience, if on YC sun-deck on ships where Venchi is the provider, during the lunch hours butlers often provide small tubs of Venchi ice cream. We have never experienced such in the YC of the Jean-Phillipe ships.

• 4 months later...