Air Conformation

azgrandmax3

26 minutes ago, azgrandmax3 said:

How do I print my air Conformation  from my booking can anyone help me 

If you purchased your air through Flights by Celebrity, you should have gotten an email confirmation showing flights and pricing.  Also the record locator or confirmation number should also allow you to go to the air carrier's website to see the reservation there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you have the record locator, which you should have gotten from FBC, then you can use that to manage your booking on the airline website.  If you don’t have the record locator # call FBC and with your reservation # they should be able to tell you the record locator #.

We booked FBC but I have been told the final ticketing will not be until 7 day before we fly. We have not been able to choose seats or add additional luggage for our cruise in 10 days time. Never had this issue before.

6 minutes ago, dezzy said:

We booked FBC but I have been told the final ticketing will not be until 7 day before we fly. We have not been able to choose seats or add additional luggage for our cruise in 10 days time. Never had this issue before.

Once you have made final payment the flights should be ticketed.  I wait 7 days after making final payment and if the flights are not showing on the airlines website I call FBC and request they be ticketed.  It is usually done within 24 hours after I call.

• Thanks 1

Once you pay the air fare, you will get ticketed  Most don't pay the air fare until the cruise final payment is made.

As far as choosing seats, that is airline dependent.  Some airlines (e.g. United) will allow you to choose your seat in advance before you pay for the ticket.  Some airlines (my understanding is that Air Canada is one example) do not allow you to pick your seat until you are fully ticketed.

23 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Some airlines (my understanding is that Air Canada is one example) do not allow you to pick your seat until you are fully ticketed.

Air Canada does not offer free seat assignments for Coach tickets unless you pay nearly full-fare.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Once you have made final payment the flights should be ticketed.  I wait 7 days after making final payment and if the flights are not showing on the airlines website I call FBC and request they be ticketed.  It is usually done within 24 hours after I call.

I have rung multiple times, our flights have changed twice and not yet been ticketed. I rang yesterday and was told they will be issued Friday, 7 days before we fly. 

5 hours ago, dezzy said:

I have rung multiple times, our flights have changed twice and not yet been ticketed. I rang yesterday and was told they will be issued Friday, 7 days before we fly. 

If you don’t mind, which airline and when they changed did they use the same or a different airline?

To the OP, my advice is if you have a smartphone to use the app.  If you can’t go the app route, if you can’t location your email with the flight confirmation, check your spam folder and if still nothing, call them and ask them to send it again

6 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

If you don’t mind, which airline and when they changed did they use the same or a different airline?

Our flights are with Vusling , they have stayed with the same airline but times have changed. Latest is very annoying as gone from 10.30am to 7.40pm, full day hanging around 

4 hours ago, dezzy said:

Our flights are with Vusling , they have stayed with the same airline but times have changed. Latest is very annoying as gone from 10.30am to 7.40pm, full day hanging around 

If you search the airlines site or google flight, do your previous flights still exist?  Airlines altering flights or aircrafts isn’t uncommon but I would agree that if the previous flights still exist, very strange for X to change them