Good to see an old friend in Yokohama today!

avalon1025

Me also - seen it in Japan also.  I wonder how much it has been re-fitted over the years

We boarded in Copenhagen and the captain greeted us with "Welcome Home" - it didn't take long to know what he meant and how it felt

Edited by ctjon

9 hours ago, Old Sea Dog said:

On which our love affair with Crystal started

Me too! Round trip from San Francisco to Alaska July 2002!  My next Crystal Cruise wasn't until 2012 on Symphony.  It was just wonderful and sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge never ceases to be a thrill!

~Nancy

• Like 3

Our first crystal sailing was on the symphony, July 2004. Our second crystal cruise was on the harmony, Alaska SF round trip in September 2005.  It was the Harmony's second to last Alaska trip.  So glad we had the opportunity to sail on the harmony one time.

Nancy 

Edited by nancygp
  • Like 3

I very much enjoyed my Harmony experiences.   I do remember my first Symphony cruise and thinking what an upgrade Symphony was.  A vastly physically upgraded ship   Looking forward to the upgraded physically on the refurbished vessels 

• Like 1

Our story was a little different. First cruise was Harmony BA to FLL in 2000 with the In-Laws. They had done the first two segments of the first WC and loved it. One of the Lido guys, Dio Bal, took great care of us and we had a great cruise. Fifteen months later, we are crossing the pool deck on Harmony in SFO at the beginning of an Alaska cruise. Dio sees us, comes across the deck to greet us, by name, and asks for my In-Laws, by name, who were not even on the cruise with us. We knew right then we had found something special!

• Like 3