Additional daily items on Club Orange menu?

roblc1

We just had Club Orange on the Eurodam last week. We never had to wait for a table in the MDR even with open seating. We had one extra item listed on the menu. I did try the Peruvian chicken and thought it was good. 

1 hour ago, madera1 said:

We just had Club Orange on the Eurodam last week. We never had to wait for a table in the MDR even with open seating. We had one extra item listed on the menu. I did try the Peruvian chicken and thought it was good. 

That Peruvian chicken in club orange on the koningsdam was very good.  

• Like 1

Off topic but still a CO question.  We have CO for first time on the Koingsdam departure from San Diego, and with CO priority boarding is there a separate line for checking in at the port?

Just now, vicd1969 said:

For those of you who've had Club Orange on non-pinnacle ships, do you get the CO breakfast menu in the MDR with the free mimosas and fresh orange juice?

on the Oosterdam a few months back, I had club orange and at MDR breakfast a few times. I did get the mimosa. Didn’t try the OJ. I think the “expanded” part of the food menu at breakfast is just in room service. Not MDR. From room service you can get the bread pudding croissant thing for free, and the special smoothie I think (forgetting the name) and maybe one other. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2023 at 5:54 AM, terrydtx said:

Off topic but still a CO question.  We have CO for first time on the Koingsdam departure from San Diego, and with CO priority boarding is there a separate line for checking in at the port?

There should be a priority line for suite guests 4&5 star mariners, etc.  Your boarding pass will have a Priority banner on it...show that to get in the priority lane.  Many port agents may not be familiar with Club Orange but they know what the priority banner means.