Number of courses in Fahrenheit 555

For us, it's always been starter, entree, dessert. We've never ordered more than one starter - just too much food. Some folks have said they have ordered more than one starter - but the rule's pretty clear now that there's only one entree.

Last night I had lobster bisque soup, caesar salad, surf and turf and apple tart for dessert. 

They also came out with a little hamburger slider they said was compliments of the chef which was delicious.

everything was delicious and service great. 

NOTE:

it was the smallest filet mignon I’ve ever had but I left full so no complaint there, just an observation.

here is the full menu.

IMG_2115.thumb.jpeg.cac95cd8df200478b36269df3504f247.jpeg

Edited by Illbcruzn4life
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

They also came out with a little hamburger slider they said was compliments of the chef which was delicious

Amuse bouche

A little tasting from the chef.

Last night, we got like a baby egg roll, with some cheese in it

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Susan in Maine said:

Are there 4 courses at the steakhouse or three?

Hi @Susan in Maine🙂

There are 3 courses listed in the Steakhouse Menu. Whether someone adds a 2nd 'Starter' to their 3 course meal, or pays for even more additional food; does not change the fact that the Steakhouse Menu consists of 3 courses.

1) Starters 

2) Entrées 

3) Deserts

20230124-123418.jpg

20230124-123531.jpg

20230124-123602.jpg

20230124-123635.jpg

▪️--- Here is the kids Steakhouse menu.
▪️--- Only available to children 11 and under.

Picsart-23-02-07-08-20-08-655-1-1.jpg

🍷🥩🍷🥩🍷🥩🍷🥩🍷🥩🍷🥩

• Thanks 1

I was able to get 2 starters-one app and one soup, but it was suggested that I only get one side with my entrees. My fellow diners had one starter and 2 sides. Either way, all 3 of us were stuffed, but we managed with the desserts. 

It ends up being 3 courses either way. 

This is a bit OT, but since "sides" were mentioned: don't think I'm nuts but anyone have an opinion of the onion rings?  Pictures?  I LOVE onion rings but I'm very particular about them! (ok, yea,I'm nuts lol)

13 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Last night I had lobster bisque soup, caesar salad, surf and turf and apple tart for dessert. 

They also came out with a little hamburger slider they said was compliments of the chef which was delicious.

everything was delicious and service great. 

NOTE:

it was the smallest filet mignon I’ve ever had but I left full so no complaint there, just an observation.

here is the full menu.

IMG_2115.thumb.jpeg.cac95cd8df200478b36269df3504f247.jpeg

That's what I always get is the surf and turf. I know the fillet will be small but good. 

I'm mad rcl doesnt have this any more and there is a upcharge for lobster. For this give me carnival any day. Went twice on vista. Havent decided yet for dream but it's a favorite. 

1 minute ago, Crusin Karen said:

This is a bit OT, but since "sides" were mentioned: don't think I'm nuts but anyone have an opinion of the onion rings?  Pictures?  I LOVE onion rings but I'm very particular about them! (ok, yea,I'm nuts lol)

I had the onion rings once and they were just ok, nothing great. I want mine hot and big onion slices not skimpy on the real onion. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Oh yeah i had that too. They were just the way i like them . Breading was too soft, nor too crunchy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else remember the "death by chocolate" dessert they served in the steakhouse? It was chocolate served several different ways. I think they replaced with the chocolate sphere, which I don't care for.

Edited by nybumpkin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

I like them. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough.

A couple of variations

DSC_2189_DxO.jpg

DSC_4720_zyde.jpg

How I like them

P1160525.JPG

• Like 1

What all of y'all said!

I usually go one starter, one either soup/salad depending on my mood, dessert, and a couple sides for the table. I'm not a huge sweets guy, so sometimes I skip dessert.... a few times the server has tried to sell me on getting an extra app or entree when I've done that, but YMMV

5 hours ago, nybumpkin said:

Anyone else remember the "death by chocolate" dessert they served in the steakhouse? It was chocolate served several different ways. I think they replaced with the chocolate sphere, which I don't care for.

This is the replacement which my chocoholic better half loved.

I've never had any trouble getting two starters, entree, and then I usually get another starter for dessert, since I don't eat dessert. Sometimes the waiter / waitress will say "I have to check with the chef", but I've never been turned down or charged extra. YMMV...

• Like 1