Coffee package

gerig

5 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

Sorry the stand a lone coffee package has been discontinued.  Your choices are one of the packages or pay as you buy.

It's cheaper for me to pay as I go.  I can't drink soda or the other items in the package so I have no choice.

10 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Pay as you go prices have also been increased.  Good Luck.

I would have to drink 10 coffees a day to make the beverage package breakeven point.  That is not possible.  I  normally have 4 iced cappacinos.

10 hours ago, gerig said:

I would have to drink 10 coffees a day to make the beverage package breakeven point.  That is not possible.  I  normally have 4 iced cappacinos.

I am sure their prices may have gone up a little since Nov 2022, but I found them to be quite reasonable. We had $90 OBC to spend over 10 days on frivolities and I had a fancy coffee every day.

20221122_195035.thumb.jpg.1c4e5ddd357edd6052413a007905eb3f.jpg

20221122_195040.thumb.jpg.1e4f8065a50f8ee199ef8cc40d301d06.jpg

The only sugar free syrup they had was unflavored.

• Thanks 1

@Host CJSKIDS,.. Hi.  I have an idea, but may not be something CC would consider and beyond the "work" you guys want to do.  Nothing against the OP because some folks don't drop in here all that often, but I couldn't begin to provide a count of how many threads have been started along the lines of "What happened to the coffee card/pkg?".  Similarly there are multiple reposts asking about other changes that folks just don't seem aware of, even if information is on Princess.com. 

What if CC had a "Latest Princess News" type banner at top of the Princess Forum (could be done for other lines as well) and topical sub-thread entries are made in descending date order whereby changes a new things are highlighted with a description of the information so that members could go there to check into news and updates about Princess since they last visited CC.  These posts would be admin type posts with no ability to discuss and debate - that would still be done in the normal way if members care to pontificate on a news item.

I am thinking this could be a useful reference/reminder section.  Princess.com is not really a substitute because they seem to take forever to update documentation and have it consistent.  Also, like many other organizations, they don't tend to announce deductions in services, or perceived loss of value and perks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I am sure their prices may have gone up a little since Nov 2022, but I found them to be quite reasonable. We had $90 OBC to spend over 10 days on frivolities and I had a fancy coffee every day.

I have a couple of iced cappuccinos a day but no sugar with almond milk.  

3 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Sorry... Prices up more than a little... As example the $2.00 small Americano in your menu photo is now $3.50

Tea was still $2 a pot 4/16/23-4/23/23. Has that also gone up to Peets land prices ($2.50-3.95)? It's their branded tea bags. Even Starbucks is $2.95-$3.25 and you don't get the actual pot for it to steep in there

Edited by Ombud

2 hours ago, srpilo said:

Sorry... Prices up more than a little... As example the $2.00 small Americano in your menu photo is now $3.50

I doubt if Lavazza coffee costs 75% more but there are other costs.

In December we cruised Celebrity for the first time & their free coffee was made using ground Lavazza coffee.

• Like 1