Regular Drink Package Question

Hello all,

This will be our first NCL since the 2019, so trying to catch up on some changes. Does anyone know if Tito’s and Hennesy are still included in the drink package. If not do they still let you pay the difference between the $15 and the drink price to upgrade per drink?

Thanks in advance for your help

46 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I can’t help with whether those drinks are included, but yes they just charge the difference if not.

Thank you for the info. This will soften the blow since my DH’s preference is no longer included in the base menu in this thread, and I don’t drink enough to upgrade.

Yes, the list posted above is outdated. You need the April revision from NCL.com. Belvedere discontinued. Grey Goose has moved to premium.

To answer half of your question, Tito's fully included and widely available on our recent cruise.

17 hours ago, teeredi2cruise said:

Hello all,

This will be our first NCL since the 2019, so trying to catch up on some changes. Does anyone know if Tito’s and Hennesy are still included in the drink package. If not do they still let you pay the difference between the $15 and the drink price to upgrade per drink?

Thanks in advance for your help

Here’s a bar menu from a few weeks ago. 

IMG_4167.jpeg

IMG_4168.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, luv2kroooz said:

Yes, the list posted above is outdated. You need the April revision from NCL.com. Belvedere discontinued. Grey Goose has moved to premium.

Man, I can't keep up....

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Beverage_Package_Flyer_04_23.pdf

...this is what is currently on NCL.com...for now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Man, I can't keep up....

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Beverage_Package_Flyer_04_23.pdf

...this is what is currently on NCL.com...for now.

You got it. I know. I can't figure out why they can't keep a beverage package offering for at least 6 months. Talk about about micro management. Truth be told, I made good friends with one of the bartenders on a recent cruise. I tried some of the good boy vodka neat on a recent cruise. I had never heard of it, but it was pretty smooth. Good boy is from Poland.

On 5/13/2023 at 4:13 PM, luv2kroooz said:

You got it. I know. I can't figure out why they can't keep a beverage package offering for at least 6 months. Talk about about micro management. Truth be told, I made good friends with one of the bartenders on a recent cruise. I tried some of the good boy vodka neat on a recent cruise. I had never heard of it, but it was pretty smooth. Good boy is from Poland.

All the cruise lines are having distributor issues so I am sure the ones that are moving to Plus have had cost increases do to these issues.  

Edited by Liljo22