Back2back

Hi 👋 this will be our first B2B and not sure how to check in online for the second cruise. Our check on date is in 2 days and not sure if we should fill everything out as we did for the first cruise. Since we’ll already be on the ship what do we do for arrival time etc. 

need help

TY

1 hour ago, knots4crewzing said:

Hi 👋 this will be our first B2B and not sure how to check in online for the second cruise. Our check on date is in 2 days and not sure if we should fill everything out as we did for the first cruise. Since we’ll already be on the ship what do we do for arrival time etc. 

need help

TY

You will be sent a letter  to your cabin before the end of the first leg with all the information.  Usually you will receive your new cruise card and a in transit pass and will already be cheked in . Some ships have a nice b2b lunchen.  Each cruise is different so all obc etc dose not carry over . If you are changing cabin pack draws but leave things hanging and cabin steward will move for you . Enjoy.

• Like 1

Thank you 😊 just wondering how to check in on the app. Our check in is in 2 days for our June 30th cruise. 
do we fill everything out on the app like we did for the first leg June 23 cruise? What do we do for our arrival time since we’ll already be on the ship? 😊

TY

You will need to complete the online check in again for your second cruise.  It doesn’t matter what arrival time you choose as you are already on the ship.

Some ships make you get off briefly on turnaround day, others have you wait onboard until the ship is cleared. You B2B letter will specify.

Edited by loudbmw
  • Like 1

I’m on a B2B right now.  Go ahead and do the checkin for the second cruise.  They will close out your account after the first cruise, so you need payment info entered for the second cruise.  And they use the photo you upload too.  The only thing that is unimportant is the arrival time.   It will be irrelevant.  Pick anything. 

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Like 1

Your B2B are 2 individual cruises. You will need to do the check-in for both cruises. The arrival time for the second cruise is meaningless. To free up popular  arrival times for incoming passengers, you can select a later arrival. 

Each  cruise requires the passport documentation and account information. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

The problem I have run into not checking in for the second cruise is the account info not carrying over for the second cruise.  I would get notified I was on a cash account and I need to go to GS with cash or a CC.

Edited by mo&fran

We always just fill it out as it is a separate cruise.  And, then, just select a later time because there's no reason to take an earlier time from someone else who is actually boarding.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BND said:

And, then, just select a later time because there's no reason to take an earlier time from someone else who is actually boarding.  

Good point. I've never done a b2b but I will definitely bear this in mind if the opportunity presents itself in the future. 👍

I usually check in on all the legs.  I don't think it's needed, but it only takes a few minutes so why not.  I also select the latest boarding time for all the additional legs.  Hopefully I get some good Karma by not taking an early arrival slot.