shore excursions

gazzer159

1 hour ago, gazzer159 said:

Is there  anyway a pdf file can be downloaded of shore excursions on a a future cruise. I find it easier to view instead of viewing individually.

If you happen to be on the September 3-10, 2023 sailing of Onward, I posted a pdf of shore excursions for that sailing on the Roll Call. I was able to obtain this document last Thursday from an Azamara rep.

Some of the prices have increased since before the data migration. 

Timely topic for me.... I sent this to various Az emails today...

When I look at Shore Excursions for my upcoming cruises under the “Manage my Reservation” tab, all I can see is about 3 or 4 lines of text about a single excursion.   The fixed banner of the cruise information and the fixed banner for shore excursions in general take up almost all my screen.    This is not a good way to see and read about a given excursion, let alone compare all possible excursions on a given day.   FURTHERMORE…  it is NOT an efficient way for YOU TO SELL shore excursions.

I have two cruises coming up this fall and then the first three legs of the World Cruise at the beginning of 2024.  I request that you send me softcopies of .pdf booklets for all the shore excursion available for these cruises ( listed below).   It would also be useful if such booklets were posted on the website for all potential customers to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 8:38 PM, DS said:

Timely topic for me.... I sent this to various Az emails today...

When I look at Shore Excursions for my upcoming cruises under the “Manage my Reservation” tab, all I can see is about 3 or 4 lines of text about a single excursion.   The fixed banner of the cruise information and the fixed banner for shore excursions in general take up almost all my screen.    This is not a good way to see and read about a given excursion, let alone compare all possible excursions on a given day.   FURTHERMORE…  it is NOT an efficient way for YOU TO SELL shore excursions.

I have two cruises coming up this fall and then the first three legs of the World Cruise at the beginning of 2024.  I request that you send me softcopies of .pdf booklets for all the shore excursion available for these cruises ( listed below).   It would also be useful if such booklets were posted on the website for all potential customers to see.

Oh, I soo agree!  I thought it was just something I couldn't navigate.  Did u get the excursions booklet? Which cruises are you on this fall?  Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 10:19 PM, SuziQ1 said:

Oh, I soo agree!  I thought it was just something I couldn't navigate.  Did u get the excursions booklet? Which cruises are you on this fall?  Thanks

Not yet... no response

I suspect that was a feature of the RCG software that Azamara was using before the split.  I don't know whether the new Seaware software allows for that – I hope so because I found those pdf booklets very helpful.

• Like 2

This is our first booking with Azamara and completely agree - I thought I was doing something wrong when I couldn't see the excursions properly. When I find something difficult to use I tend not to bother with it  meaning I may not book any of their excursions.

Email just received for viewing available excursions through to Dec 2023. Click on the ‘Shore Excursion List.  Its a great improvement. Booking them is another matter! 

Dear Azamara Guest,

As promised in our last letter, we wanted to share with you the latest updates happening at Azamara. We understand the importance of keeping you informed, and that is why we strive to share the most relevant and exciting news. In our ongoing efforts to enhance your booking experience, we are pleased to introduce a new feature: the Find my Reservation tool.

• This “Find my Reservation” tool is designed to make managing your bookings even more convenient by giving you access to your booking details without the need to login or create an account. We believe this will provide you with a seamless and efficient way to navigate directly to your booking and reservation details.
  • This feature also allows you to book add-ons, shore excursions, land programs, pay for ancillary products, and update guest information.
  • Please note that loyalty account information and adding a new credit card requires logging in.

Additionally, we have made alternative arrangements to ensure that you have access to the complete list of our shore excursions. You can now view the available excursions specific to your ship and sail date by visiting the following link: Shore Excursions List. This will allow you to explore the excursions that interest you.

Our loyalty program is an essential part of our commitment to rewarding our loyal guests and showing our appreciation for the trust you place in Azamara. We are pleased to inform you that we have continued making progress in correcting loyalty points for those that have notified us of the discrepancies through our Account Login Help Form. If you are still experiencing issues or have questions regarding your loyalty status, we kindly ask you to please fill out the Account Login Help Form. 

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We are committed to providing you with exceptional experiences and look forward to welcoming you on board. 

Best Regards,

signature-carol
Edited by combine

Was happily surprised to be able to download all the excursions (with comprehensive details) for our December cruises. 😃

Unhappily, I was not able to find and access the OBC amounts that I could use to book these excursions.😡

I did notice that at least one cruise had a 5% bonus commission. (Guess they weren't supposed to post that on a customer-viewable screen.) (insert appropriate emoji)

• Haha 1

I was able to download the document for my cruise coming up next month. Unfortunately, the typos, shore excursions with no descriptions at all, and shore excursions with incorrect descriptions were still there. Absolutely embarrassing.  I worked for a luxury cruise line decades ago, and if this had happened where I worked, people would have been fired.  

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Experiencing the same problem as DS in post #5.  The huge banner takes up half my screen.  It is almost impossible to see all the details of a particular excursion.  Hoping that someone has found a way round this?  Yeah, right, joke. Still the worst web site on the planet.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Interesting.  I'm looking at a cruise for October 2024. When I click on the 'Shore Excursions' link from the page that shows the map of the cruise, it takes me to a listing of the excursions offered.  In addition there is a splash screen to log in or print / save excursions.  It looks like this (in part):

image.png.4e5d9ceb05db162595c34a8d724f14e3.png

(I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using Google.  Edge or another browser may work differently.)

Edited by MGC
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MGC said:

Interesting.  I'm looking at a cruise for October 2024. When I click on the 'Shore Excursions' link from the page that shows the map of the cruise, it takes me to a listing of the excursions offered.  In addition there is a splash screen to log in or print / save excursions.  It looks like this (in part):

image.png.4e5d9ceb05db162595c34a8d724f14e3.png

(I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using Google.  Edge or another browser may work differently.)

Thanks, I have done that and can at least see a clear list of excursions, although with only a brief overview and no prices.  I don't see a screen to log in.  There is the option to print/save but (maybe it is my PC?) I can only print, don't see how to save the document.

This still means I have to look at the shorex as above, then log in to my booking to get prices.  In Manage my Booking when I click on 'details', there is only the same, brief overview, no further information on any of the tours.

I'm about to phone Azamara in Australia to see if they can be of any further assistance.

I had posted on another thread and some kind soul gave me a link, which shows full details and prices of the shorex for our itinerary.  Problem solved for the upcoming cruise, I'll have to delve deeper for the next one when I have time.

In your cruise in Upcoming Cruises, click on your cruise, scroll down to excursions, then click on the paper/pencil icon on the right. Notice that gives two headings booked/available. You can then click on each excursion & get full details & prices and book them.

10 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

In your cruise in Upcoming Cruises, click on your cruise, scroll down to excursions, then click on the paper/pencil icon on the right. Notice that gives two headings booked/available. You can then click on each excursion & get full details & prices and book them.

That route was working for me. Now for my Feb and April trips it’s not. February I’ve sorted out independent ones anyway and I will try and do my April ones onboard 

Gone are the days of pleasant pre cruise trip planning and easy online booking 

3 hours ago, uktog said:

That route was working for me. Now for my Feb and April trips it’s not. February I’ve sorted out independent ones anyway and I will try and do my April ones onboard 

Gone are the days of pleasant pre cruise trip planning and easy online booking 

Still there for me, including (under available) the section you tick if you want to use OBC. I’m on an IPad using Safari

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, AlbertasRose said:

While logged into our account, our upcoming cruise states "Excursions coming soon".  The cruise is 6 months away, at what point would I usually have access to book them?  Thanks in advance!!

Ours is in June and although mine also says coming soon, when I click on Manage my Reservation, and scroll down to excursions (click on the pencil and paper icon ) many are already listed with times and prices .  You may be lucky.

IMG_0409.jpeg

• Like 2