Lots of RCCL items on ebay.

I'm always amazed at the items passenger ether received for free or take and then try to sell on Ebay.  Naturally there are many C&A gifts such as totes, the new toiletry bags etc. Crystal blocks are plentiful.  But one surprise I saw was a small bar of RCCL bath soap for sale for $7.99 +$3.75 for shipping.  Part of the "Salt+Breeze" collection, you know the free upgraded bathroom amenities.    Also saw a set of zipper pulls that one gets at trivia for sale for $14 plus $5 shipping. In fact. lots of trivia contest prizes.    I thought folks played for the cheap prizes, but now I see it is big business!   😀

Of course, I have no idea what sells and for how much.    However, apparently, I have a gold mine in my storage closet.  I think I just discovered how I can pay for our next cruise!😀🚢

M

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Selling soap they give you in the suites.  SMH.  I won’t complain about their upgraded soaps, but who the heck is buying them creating such a market? Of course, the other funny question is who are the folks selling them?   

38 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

I see those things at thrift stores, too, the most common being drink glasses.  All the stuff someone just had to have at the time.

LOL,   just saw a set of four glasses in a thrift shop yesterday.  They were the swirl looking ones.  I told the lady they are from a cruise ship.   She said I know ,  we've had them before,  Royal Caribbean I think. 

• Like 1