Catholic Mass on Nieuw Amsterdam to Alaska

We are cruising the Nieuw Amsterdam from Vancouver to Whittier leaving on Sunday, July 16th. My wife and I would like to attend Catholic Mass while onboard. We were wondering if anyone out there has been on the Nieuw Amsterdam this summer and if there is a Catholic Mass available? Or how quick we will know if it will be available on our cruise? Are mass times listed on the Navigator App IF it is available? We can go to mass in Vancouver on Sunday morning before we board but if going to Mass on Sunday evening is an option, we might wait until then. My wife also likes to go to daily mass and that would be great if it were available. Thanks and much looking forward to our upcoming HAL cruise; it will be our first HAL cruise. 

Mass is held daily, assuming the assigned priest makes it on board. 
If it is a port day, Mass is at 5:00 PM; on a sea day Mass is at 8:00 AM. Location will be in the Daily Program, usually in a meeting room, depending on the particular ship. 

• Like 2

We were on NS in March 2023, there was a priest who did daily mass I think.  He also officiated the non-denominational service.  

I had a slight problem with how he took over, when we expected the attendees to take charge.  I have been on other ships where that was the case & that service was refreshing & fulfilling.