What happens when one spouse reaches Pinnacle before the other ?

41 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

That’s never happened to me, I know friends that suffered with that even after a 7 night cruise.

LOL...I remember being a total cruise newbie on my first 3 night cruise to the Bahamas.  Seas were a tad rough, but not that bad.  I could have sworn the dock was moving when we walk onto it from the ship.  😄 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

@Jabra

This may sound like a joke, but if you aren't 'linked' now, consider remaining unlinked. That way she will earn a free cruise cert when she officially hits Pinnacle😉

I wish I could 'unlink' and earn a couple free cruises on the UWC. As it stands, I will 'earn' about 400 personal points after Laura departs in LA, but our shared points won't change at all. 😪

Not entirely sure about math, but I think I would pass the 1050 and 1400 pt levels

That equates to one free Balcony and one JS

Ah...I remember watching you and Laura get the award on Odyssey at the 1400 point.  Sweet!   I still consider "what is hers is yours".  😄 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura earns us 1 before she departs.

Hope to book an Icon with it.

Currently have nothing booked after I get back except Bella2 IN March 2025

We have decided to go back to Alaska again for June 2025.  Covid shut down our usual B2B Radiance Seward to Vancouver in 2020.   We still went up there, but just replaced those two weeks for land lubber cabin in Homer, adding to our initial 3 weeks land time.    

Hoping to try again for the B2B cruise, with the follow up of 3 weeks VRBO home near Copper river in Kenai this time. 

Hoping RCI will come out (maybe around November) with Alaska bookings for 2025....and get to keep it this time.  😉 

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Currently have nothing booked after I get back except Bella2 IN March 2025

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Feb 2, 2025.  Don't worrry, we will make sure to remind you closer to the time.😁

3 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Bella2 is in February 😉

With all the time changes that John will incur on the UWC, it will feel like March to him.  🙂

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Feb 2, 2025.  Don't worrry, we will make sure to remind you closer to the time.😁

Don't forget to remind John to make sure he packs all his supplies for the Party Favorites for the Bella2 cruise. Lord knows he will have some idle time on the WC to get things done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Don't forget to remind John to make sure he packs all his supplies for the Party Favorites for the Bella2 cruise. Lord knows he will have some idle time on the WC to get things done.

Hoping to do a pre cruise get together on Saturday night for those arriving early

• Like 1