Day pass for resort

Alex618

3 hours ago, Alex618 said:

I would like to go to a nice resort on the beach and have a cabana and lunch.  Are there any such accommodations?

No cabanas I'm aware of, but the Coco Reef Resort has offered a package that includes lunch. You can book it through resortforaday.com . 

• Like 1

Lately there have been a few more resorts offering passes but only at the last minute if they have availability.  So if you call Pompano Bay or the Reefs or Cambridge Reefs a few days out they might. You would have to buy lunch or drinks and no cabanas. 

Next to Cambridge Reefs and possibly the same owner is Willowbank Resort. They have started offering day passes with different packages. I have yet to see a review of the day pass experiences.

https://www.willowbankresort.com/experiences/resort-day-passes/

If it is cabanas that is your thing they might rent cabanas at Horseshoe Bay. The old concession had a few for rent but I am not sure the new one is now. They do rent chairs and you can buy food or beverages. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two very  beautiful beach side resorts have closed. One is Elbow Beach, the other is the Fairmont  Southampton Princess which is supposed to have renovations done in the future. We had many lovely vacations in both properties and it makes us sad to know they are closed.

There is a Hilton property , but I am not certain if it is open. There is also a St Regis property , which could be in the Castle Harbour area. Day passes may be available at these properties.

No cabanas at Horshoe Bay beach . It is a public beach where  there are loungers and umbrellas for rent.

We visited Bermuda this past  June. it was our 14 trip there since 1983.

We think Covid has affected the resorts and the economy unfortunately.

MJ.

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

There is a Hilton property , but I am not certain if it is open. There is also a St Regis property , which could be in the Castle Harbour area. Day passes may be available at these properties.

The St. Regis is in St George's on St. Catherine beach. The St.Regis is a Marriot property and they don't offer day passes. The Hilton Property is the Bermudiana Beach Resort which is ot open yet and which is not actually on a beach but on a cliff overlooking a beach. Hmm.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

The St.Regis is a Marriot property and they don't offer day passes.

That is correct on day passes but they do offer day use rooms if there is availability. It's still pricey-- can be in the $400-500 range-- but it will give you full access to the resort and costs less than booking a room for the whole night. The Rosewood does not offer even day rates, let alone a day pass, so it does distinguish it a little bit in that high end market on the island. 

A per person day pass this ain't, but it does get you in the door (and by the pool) if you really, really want to be there. You can of course go to either of these places without booking a room to eat/drink.