MDR

GranysT

Yes, the same set of menus is used on every ship although the exact order changes based on your sailing length.  You can see menus in the app.  Find where it says switch sailing or browse to another sailing and pick your ship and the current sailing.  They may not perfectly match your cruise but will give you an idea what is offered.  

FYI - they are testing some new menus right now on the Equinox so what you see is test menus that may or may not become permanent with or without further changes.  You can also browse to another ship if you want to see what the rest of the fleet currently has for menus.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sunonfire said:

My Thanksgiving Connie cruise only shows dessert on the app.
When is the new menu scheduled to be on all of the ships?

Our Eclipse cruise last month was that way all the way up until a week or two before our cruise.

My understanding is these menus are just in the test phase on one ship.  There is no rollout date that has been announced.

29 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Our Eclipse cruise last month was that way all the way up until a week or two before our cruise.

My understanding is these menus are just in the test phase on one ship.  There is no rollout date that has been announced.

At this point it is a test and these menus may get removed or adjusted.  So far the reaction has not been positive on here or other sites.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

At this point it is a test and these menus may get removed or adjusted.  So far the reaction has not been positive on here or other sites.

34 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Like the extra lobster tail fee, the test menu will be the new fleetwide menu unless enough people complain about it

I sympathize about apps. I don't do apps either. Menus are about the same on M and S class ships, but different on E class. Other posts are correct about Equinox, tho'. Yes, you should watch abbydancer's reports on her Equinox cruise. We have sailed EQ many times and find the crew outstanding. Love the design of the ship. 

10 hours ago, GranysT said:

Sorry, I don't know much, or how to find apps. They confuse me. I'm 78 and wasn't born with a phone in my hand. lol. 

I wasn’t born with a phone in my hand nor were most of the passengers on Celebrity.  Since you are on CC you presumably use a computer, laptop or tablet.  A app is a condensed version of a website.  If you have a smart device you download the app to you tablet or phone. 

In the case of the Celebrity app you can do many of the things you would do through the website a

on the app ( book shore excursions, make dining reservation, spa appointments and check in for your cruise) plus it has features that are not on the website like menus and the daily activities.
If you have a smart phone or tablet you download app. If you don’t the you can do the essentials on the website.

14 hours ago, GranysT said:

Can anyone post copies of the MDR menus?  I will be on Equinox, are the menus exactly the same on every ship They are that way on Carnival now, and I hate it. 

For us one of the delights of cruising is to open the menue fresh every night to see what treats await. Not right or wrong just personal choice. 

• Like 1

If anyone is using the app to review menus, it is better to select the current cruise for your ship rather than your cruise on the ship as you will generally see less oddities/missing data for the current sailing.