Willdra's Heavenly Carnival Horizon Apr. 29-May 7 Cruise Review

willdra

On 7/19/2023 at 12:02 PM, MistyRo76 said:

We're taking our soon to be 9 year old daughter on a cruise in October and I know she would love to do Build-A-Bear! She is a stuffed animal fanatic...probably has close to 200 of them! Were you able to reserve this online before your cruise or did you have to book it once onboard? 

I booked it onboard in the app, on embarkation day. It was a lot of fun. I’m thinking of doing it again on our next cruise. 🥰🥰

• Like 2

16 hours ago, willdra said:

I booked it onboard in the app, on embarkation day. It was a lot of fun. I’m thinking of doing it again on our next cruise. 🥰🥰

Thank you so much! I'll keep an eye out for it when we get onboard! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, love to read said:

Love your reviews. Will you be doing a review of your second cruise?

19 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

YES!!  Celebration review, right?  Please Jesus, give Wildra the time to cook up another review.  Amen!

😂🤣😂 I plan to start on it this weekend (tentatively). 🤞🏾

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Wildra, I am so glad that I ran across another of your wonderful reviews. Your photos of the island were simply beautiful and the food made me hungry all day. We are doing a family cruise on the Horizon in April 2024. The only difference is that we are going to LaRomana and Amber Cove. I know that you have been on a number of cruises have you ever done these two islands? If so what can you tell me about them .Also have you ever had a Cruise Director name Leon Smith on any of your cruises. The two cruises that I have gone on were with Matt Mitcham who was a bast.I also appreciate that you gave information on the tours that you took which gives me an idea of what we can do. Keep up the good work looking forward to your next review.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cruisebaby9 said:

Wildra, I am so glad that I ran across another of your wonderful reviews. Your photos of the island were simply beautiful and the food made me hungry all day. We are doing a family cruise on the Horizon in April 2024. The only difference is that we are going to LaRomana and Amber Cove. I know that you have been on a number of cruises have you ever done these two islands? If so what can you tell me about them .Also have you ever had a Cruise Director name Leon Smith on any of your cruises. The two cruises that I have gone on were with Matt Mitcham who was a bast.I also appreciate that you gave information on the tours that you took which gives me an idea of what we can do. Keep up the good work looking forward to your next review.

Just my two cents, La Romana is not a great port.  We did a Carnival excursion to a beach resort with an hour long bus ride.  The beach resort was fair to middling.  If I booked a cruise that had La Romana, I would stay on the ship.  Just saying... I hope your cruise is great!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 7:59 PM, princess76021 said:

Yes please!!😘😘

Hugs from the oven! 

On 8/2/2023 at 4:58 PM, rwest898 said:

Will you post the link here please.  Thanks!

Here it is! 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, matt082600 said:

Hi Willdra,  I'm very late to the party, but thanks so much for taking g the time to write this great review.  It was fantastic as always!  Is W  Bengals fan?

Thanks for reading this😁! Yes, W is from Cincinnati, so he loves the Bearcats, Bengals and the Reds. ♥️♥️♥️

21 hours ago, willdra said:

Thanks for reading this😁! Yes, W is from Cincinnati, so he loves the Bearcats, Bengals and the Reds. ♥️♥️♥️

I see.  Well, I'm from CT and believe it or not, I'm a Bengals fan!  Tell W he is a man of excellent taste (and not just because he chose you for a wife! 😄)