Room Service Breakfast Menu

Golden Gater

39 minutes ago, artvlay said:

If you don't have Princess Plus, are you charged for room service and what is the fee?

If you don't have Plus or Premier fare booking a call to room service on the phone is $5 per call. Using the morning room service breakfast hang tag does not incur a charge. You can also get service to your cabin by paying the one time fee of $14.95 to activate Ocean Now delivery and use the app to order food or drinks delivered to the cabin.

7 minutes ago, Thrak said:

If you don't have Plus or Premier fare booking a call to room service on the phone is $5 per call. Using the morning room service breakfast hang tag does not incur a charge. You can also get service to your cabin by paying the one time fee of $14.95 to activate Ocean Now delivery and use the app to order food or drinks delivered to the cabin.

Thank you for the good information. I would like to hear more about "Ocean Now". What exactly is it? What do you get for the $14.95?

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Thank you for the good information. I would like to hear more about "Ocean Now". What exactly is it? What do you get for the $14.95?

Thank you 

Ocean Now was originally hyped as one of the great benefits of the Medallion system. Use the app to order food or drinks from anywhere on the ship and have them delivered to you wherever you are. Not too long ago they removed that as an included service and made it part of the Plus and Premier packages. What used to be included for free now requires that you either book with the Plus or Premier fares or pay a one-time-per-voyage fee of $14.95 to "enable" that service for the remainder of the voyage. That service will only apply to the single passenger who paid the fee so any usage of the benefit must be done by that person.

On 7/3/2023 at 12:14 AM, CaboWabo62 said:

We wrote in Bagel n cream cheese always delivered, never tried anything more.

The door hanger menu *used* to have English muffins listed.  That's what I always liked to get...so a couple of cruises back I tried writing that in along with the jelly that I wanted.  No problem!  Now, I do this every cruise.

16 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The door hanger menu *used* to have English muffins listed.  That's what I always liked to get...so a couple of cruises back I tried writing that in along with the jelly that I wanted.  No problem!  Now, I do this every cruise.

Yes, write in items tend to work just fine. Bacon is one I like to add on and I ask for multiple glasses of juice as well. I get a few Orange, a few Tomato, and even a few Grapefruit. (They go quite well with our mini-bar items. 😁)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a further question as I haven't sailed since Feb 2020.  i always use the door hanger for breakfast and add a few items on.

We are cruising soon and will not have any package.

I understand its $14.95 to activate the Medallion ordering of room service.  And if I'm understanding correctly food is no longer delivered to anywhere on the ship?  only your cabin?   is that correct?

Also, once I pay the $14.95 Medallion fee.... if I'm in my cabin and want to order room service using the cabin phone for a more customizable option, would i still be charged $5 per order? Or would that be waived since we paid the activation fee?

Thank you in advance!  

The $14.95 fee to activate Ocean Now (if you don't have Plus or Premier) has nothing at all to do with ordering Room Service over the phone. If you don't have Plus or Premier you will still be charged $5 every time you use the phone for Room Service.

As for only being able to have food delivered to the cabin using Ocean Now I have no idea where that bit of misinformation comes from.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, red4u2 said:

I have a further question as I haven't sailed since Feb 2020.  i always use the door hanger for breakfast and add a few items on.

This is still free.

Delivery Choices:

OceanNow: one-time $14.95 fee and you can get food delivered anywhere on the ship *including* your cabin. It has it's own menu that is different from the Room service menu.
Room Service: Using the phone to order from the Room service menu is a $5 charge each time.
Breakfast Door Hanger: Free. Writing in other items sometimes works and sometimes does not.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MacMadame said:

This is still free.

Delivery Choices:

OceanNow: one-time $14.95 fee and you can get food delivered anywhere on the ship *including* your cabin. It has it's own menu that is different from the Room service menu.
Room Service: Using the phone to order from the Room service menu is a $5 charge each time.
Breakfast Door Hanger: Free. Writing in other items sometimes works and sometimes does not.

So, to get clarification from the Knowledgeable people on cruise critic. If I want to get food sent to my room at 4pm, what are my options and costs?

2 hours ago, MacMadame said:

This is still free.

Delivery Choices:

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

The $14.95 fee to activate Ocean Now (if you don't have Plus or Premier) has nothing at all to do with ordering Room Service over the phone. If you don't have Plus or Premier you will still be charged $5 every time you use the phone for Room Service.

As for only being able to have food delivered to the cabin using Ocean Now I have no idea where that bit of misinformation comes from.

Thank you for clearing that up for me!

25 minutes ago, waterbabyfish said:

14.99 one time fee, order from TV or the app, if you use the phone to order ,another $5 

So the $14.99 allows me to order room service or food delivered to me seated by the pool or wherever?

Is there a specific menu to choose from?

Do I purchase prior to the cruise?

7 hours ago, artvlay said:

So the $14.99 allows me to order room service or food delivered to me seated by the pool or wherever?

Is there a specific menu to choose from?

Do I purchase prior to the cruise?

The menu is in the app. There are both free food items and many additional items with an up charge,  No need to purchase the access ahead of time.

On 7/3/2023 at 3:23 AM, bobpell said:

Can suite passengers get breakfast delivered early on the last day?

Yes, you can order room service breakfast or go to whichever location is serving the Suite breakfast- they are also open day of departure, but only until 9am I think.

6 hours ago, AussieVeg said:

Am I able to get soy milk with room service breakfast, or do I need to order via Ocean Now?

In the past, I've written it on the form and they have provided it. I haven't ordered it lately though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AussieVeg said:

Am I able to get soy milk with room service breakfast, or do I need to order via Ocean Now?

I've written it on breakfast form several times very recently and always delivered.

• Like 1