Celebrity Cruises CPAP Distilled water

hinterlandboyz2

27 minutes ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

Hello. As I will, for the first time on any of my cruises, be using a CPAP machine I would be interested to know if Celebrity Cruises charge passengers using a CPAP machine for Distilled water.  

You can boil a kettle and let the water cool down before transferring it to a bottle. I do get distilled water for free on another cruise line but have to pre-book it. Suggest you take an extension lead if the lug sockets aren't bear the bed. 

2 hours ago, JoJo1947 said:

You can boil a kettle and let the water cool down before transferring it to a bottle. I do get distilled water for free on another cruise line but have to pre-book it. Suggest you take an extension lead if the lug sockets aren't bear the bed. 

The water also needs to be mineral free. Boiling and cooling doesn't accomplish that. 

3 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

Hello. As I will, for the first time on any of my cruises, be using a CPAP machine I would be interested to know if Celebrity Cruises charge passengers using a CPAP machine for Distilled water.  

They will provide both distilled water and an extension cord without charge.  Send an email to special_needs@celebrity.com, giving them your sailing information and a request for water, etc. for a CPAP.

Sailed X for years using a CPAP.  No charges for anything.  Bit would suggest telling your cabin steward to handle the routing of the extension cord.  They usually go under the bed and need to be taped as the come out and cross the carpet to the outlet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scidee said:

You can fill out a form requesting the distilled water and an extension cord on the Celebrity website prior to your cruise and the supplies are usually waiting in your cabin.   Guest Special Needs Form

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/CEL-Special-Needs-Form.pdf

Thank you!  Exactly what I came here needing :)

• Thanks 1