Harmony - ice cream after hours

I do not know of any ice cream place on Harmony.    Maybe WJ will have scooped ice cream but they usually close by 9 pm.     Unless is somewhere on the boardwalk to get it but I don't think so.    Hopefully someone else will chime in with better news for you.

36 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Any place on Harmony to get scooped ice cream after dinner or evening? Not the soft serve. 

You can try Johnny Rockets but it will be $.

1 hour ago, basenji56 said:

I seen to recall that the only non soft serve ice cream on Harmony was the pay ice cream place on the boardwalk? 

Looking at the deck plans for the boardwalk on Harmony I don't see anything that might be a pay ice cream place.:classic_sad:

That was one disappointment when we cruised in February. I wanted a sweet treat after one of the shows and found that even the soft serve closed early. The only place I found any kind of snack late at night was Café Promenade and that was a small selection of cookies and desserts.

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I think that's only on Freedom class ships.

It might have the ice cream with a different name?  Maybe called Scoops?  Or maybe that was on Allure?  I do remember getting very good pay hard serve ice cream last year in an ice cream parlor on the Boardwalk directly across from Johnny Rockets.  But I am not positive on the ship or the name.  

6 minutes ago, basenji56 said:

It might have the ice cream with a different name?  Maybe called Scoops?  Or maybe that was on Allure?  I do remember getting very good pay hard serve ice cream last year in an ice cream parlor on the Boardwalk directly across from Johnny Rockets.  But I am not positive on the ship or the name.  

18 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

Any place on Harmony to get scooped ice cream after dinner or evening? Not the soft serve. 

I see you are sailing in April.  I will check in November and report back.  😁

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/10/2023 at 3:48 PM, Lorey2007 said:

:classic_biggrin:

Thank you planning ahead

Hard scoop ice cream was available every night in the Windjammer in the back section to the sides.  They have dedicated freezers there for it.  Yes, they close at 9pm.

There was no dedicated ice cream shop onboard and we didn't try the MDR.

There was soft serve on deck 15 (pool deck) near the aft elevators (but outside) on both sides of the ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1