Navigator of the Seas - August 25th Sailing?

Hi!  A couple weeks ago we booked the Navigator of the Seas sailing for August 25th (7-day Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles).  The itinerary is still not showing up in my online account so I contacted them and they referred me to e-mail tech support.  I still have not received a response, but I've since noticed that this itinerary does not show up on RCL's or many other websites.  Via my travel agent's website it will not allow me to book 2 or 3 guest but it did allow me to book 4.  So now I'm starting to think the booking was a glitch and this itinerary has been cancelled.  My travel agent has been of no help.  

Anyone have any intel? 

Did you get an email when you booked and did the deposit come out of your account?  The sailing is still showing in cruisemapper--with stops in all the various ports.  The shorter sailings around it are nearly old out, so the 7 day one is probably sold out as well.  Did you book this through your TA?  If so, they are the ones that would have sent you the documentation.  Royal won't help you if you booked through a TA, you have to work through that person/company.  

4 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

Hi!  A couple weeks ago we booked the Navigator of the Seas sailing for August 25th (7-day Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles).  The itinerary is still not showing up in my online account so I contacted them and they referred me to e-mail tech support.  I still have not received a response, but I've since noticed that this itinerary does not show up on RCL's or many other websites.  Via my travel agent's website it will not allow me to book 2 or 3 guest but it did allow me to book 4.  So now I'm starting to think the booking was a glitch and this itinerary has been cancelled.  My travel agent has been of no help.  

Anyone have any intel? 

It's not showing up on Royals site at all now.  That is usually a sign something is going on with it...  I'm on the 821/23 sailing and mine is fine.

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

It's not showing up on Royals site at all now.  That is usually a sign something is going on with it...  I'm on the 821/23 sailing and mine is fine.

Your sailing is showing as sold out in all categories except interior.  Busy month.  

3 hours ago, rockmom said:

Your sailing is showing as sold out in all categories except interior.  Busy month.  

I just noticed that... If you add more than 2 people to the room it shows some balconies and some OV's but inventory is getting gobbled up...

Thank you for all of the replies.

The websites that had this cruise have completely scrubbed it, so something is definitely going on.  Neither RCL nor my travel agent is being helpful.  Super agitated because we were trying to decide between this and Carnival's Panorama (same itinerary, departing the next day) and the latter's price has nearly doubled since we booked this.

If it is cancelled, hopefully RCL will allow me to move it a month over even though that cruise is priced higher.  Last year, they cancelled the same cruise we scheduled for a chartered gay cruise... wonder if lighting struck twice.

Thanks again!

Edited by Itried4498

1 hour ago, Itried4498 said:

Thank you for all of the replies.

The websites that had this cruise have completely scrubbed it, so something is definitely going on.  Neither RCL nor my travel agent is being helpful.  Super agitated because we were trying to decide between this and Carnival's Panorama (same itinerary, departing the next day) and the latter's price has nearly doubled since we booked this.

If it is cancelled, hopefully RCL will allow me to move it a month over even though that cruise is priced higher.  Last year, they cancelled the same cruise we scheduled for a chartered gay cruise... wonder if lighting struck twice.

Thanks again!

Update: It's back, it's probably close to a sell out, as speculated.  Still frustrated it's not loading!

Thank you everyone!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 5:42 PM, Tree_skier said:

Every single cabin?  We're still 6 weeks aways from embarkation.  That seems unlikely. For the OP's sake... I hope you are right.

Happens, I've had 3 Sold out Cruises just in last 8 months. At times a Cabin will showup when someone cancels lasting for few days then Sold out again

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1