Seriously - all the shows are sold out???

I consider myself a fairly experienced cruiser, but it doesn't occur to me that I have to reserve the shows in advance - yes, I know I have to do it once I get on the ship. But for our upcoming Harmony 7 nt trip, all the shows are sold out. Seriously? Can we show up and expect to get a spot or are we actually SOL? And what if we want to see the Aquashow, which isn't on the app? When did cruising get so complicated? 

17 minutes ago, lynnber said:

I consider myself a fairly experienced cruiser, but it doesn't occur to me that I have to reserve the shows in advance - yes, I know I have to do it once I get on the ship. But for our upcoming Harmony 7 nt trip, all the shows are sold out. Seriously? Can we show up and expect to get a spot or are we actually SOL? And what if we want to see the Aquashow, which isn't on the app? When did cruising get so complicated? 

Here is a link to your other thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, silentbob007 said:

There are show spots available when you board and standby lines if you don’t even want to do that. Too big of ship with too many people to not make a conscious effort to space out the crowds a little bit. 

We explained that to her in her other thread. Not sure why she started another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lynnber said:

Totally don't know why it posted again. And I can't figure out how to delete the duplicate post but if you tell me I gladly will.

You can't, no worries. Just hope you feel better about being able to see the shows now.

Good Gawd. What a hot mess. I miss pre-covid cruising & posting on this board. I have my first two cruise coming up since 2019 and all I read is now are cutbacks on service/staff, high costs of cabins, false sales, over crowding, and one must reserve a spot to see shows, tables for my time dining and specialty dining. 

I hope all of y'all are wrong! 😉