CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE BEGINS FLEETWIDE ROLLOUT OF NEW DINING ROOM OFFERINGS

BlerkOne

1 hour ago, Haljo1935 said:

We're on Venezia in Sept - maybe no more MDR, it's all buffet, all the time!! Those Venezia diners are going to learn how to navigate a buffet line if it kills 'em, lol 😆 😂 

I’d take the MDR over the buffet with either the old or the new menus.  Not a fan of the buffet…

• Like 1

12 hours ago, momin05 said:

We are on the 10/19 Sunshine sailing…very first sailing with the new menu. Not sure I am excited about that.  First, the new menu isn’t grabbing me so much.  And second, being the Guinea pig for their very first time!

Has anyone else sailed on the first sailing with the new menu?  Would love to hear some thoughts. 

My Wife and I were talking about this last night. I was so excited and she's like..."Great, it may be awesome..or it may be a ***** show!"

First night, new menus...Planning on long service times. Hopefully the food quality doesn't suffer. 

On 8/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

Brand Ambassador John Heald posted on his FB page about the updated timeline for the rollout of the new MDR menus.  Here's the timeline:

Carnival-new-MDR-menu-rollout-schedule.thumb.jpg.731660ad07b9d91a8a55068eeac1e194.jpg

He mentioned in his post that the Luminosa and Splendor are scheduled to get it at the start of 2024.

Thanks for posting!  Where is Pride on the list?🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hard_eight said:

My Wife and I were talking about this last night. I was so excited and she's like..."Great, it may be awesome..or it may be a ***** show!"

First night, new menus...Planning on long service times. Hopefully the food quality doesn't suffer. 

I am thinking exactly like your wife…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honolulu Blue said:

There were some queries about the Pride in the comments on Mr. Heald's post.  I haven't looked to see if anyone answered.

JH said in his post “I’m still waiting for the dates this year for Carnival Pride and Carnival Venezia.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2