Show reservations on Adventure of the Seas

I've looked for the answer to this question but haven't found it so I thought I would ask:  Does anyone know when you can start making reservation for shows on the Adventure of the Seas?  I've read articles stating you have to wait until you get onboard and other articles stating that had changed and it is now 30 days before sailing.  Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Just off adventure on 7/8. Shows were at 7:30 and 9:30. The ice show was offered on 2 different days, one day 7:30 and 9:30 and the other day 6:30 and 8:30. We never had a problem finding a seat but we did go about 15-20 mins prior to show time. The doors open for the shows 1/2 hour ahead of time. Enjoy your cruise!!

9 minutes ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

Just off adventure on 7/8. Shows were at 7:30 and 9:30. The ice show was offered on 2 different days, one day 7:30 and 9:30 and the other day 6:30 and 8:30. We never had a problem finding a seat but we did go about 15-20 mins prior to show time. The doors open for the shows 1/2 hour ahead of time. Enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you so much for the current information.  We will be boarding on Sep 2 and staying for two weeks so plenty of time to catch all the shows.

We are looking forward to our July 29th Adventure of the Seas sailing. (Still waiting for GTY cabin assignment for one of our cabins, by the way.)  I have a question about showtimes.  We have 8 PM traditional dining, so should we attend the 7:30 shows or 9:30?  Many of the shows are listed as lasting for 45 minutes.  If we attend the 7:30 show, will we have enough time to get to dinner?  MDR doors are listed as closing at 8:15 — are they strict about that doors closing time?   Or, if we go to 8 PM

dinner first, will we have enough time to get a seat at the 9:30 show?  We like to enjoy coffee and dessert at the end of our meal.

Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, Protecttheturtles said:

We are looking forward to our July 29th Adventure of the Seas sailing. (Still waiting for GTY cabin assignment for one of our cabins, by the way.)  I have a question about showtimes.  We have 8 PM traditional dining, so should we attend the 7:30 shows or 9:30?  Many of the shows are listed as lasting for 45 minutes.  If we attend the 7:30 show, will we have enough time to get to dinner?  MDR doors are listed as closing at 8:15 — are they strict about that doors closing time?   Or, if we go to 8 PM

dinner first, will we have enough time to get a seat at the 9:30 show?  We like to enjoy coffee and dessert at the end of our meal.

Thanks! 

Have dinner at 8PM and make the 9:30 show.  Just let your waiter know, they will accommodate.

Adventure was our last cruise before covid in Dec. 2019.  So it was those memories that sustained us through those dark days. 🙂 I have a special place for Adventure in my heart.  WE re back on her in February. You'll have a great cruise.

On 7/19/2023 at 11:31 AM, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

Weluv2cruise2gether;  since you just got off the Adventure, can you advise what dress code was in place for the specialty restaurants?  Seems like many ships have developed different policies.  Thanks

4 hours ago, whitecap said:

Weluv2cruise2gether;  since you just got off the Adventure, can you advise what dress code was in place for the specialty restaurants?  Seems like many ships have developed different policies.  Thanks

All ships are about the same. Shorts, T Shirts, baseball caps and sandals are all acceptable in Specialty. Some show up in Suits and gowns.  

7 hours ago, whitecap said:

We did chops and Giovanni’s where hubby wore khaki pants and polo shirt and I did a casual summer dress for one and capris with a nice top for the others. There were some people dressed fancier, some in shorts but most were dresed like us. For Izumi which is only sushi, no hibachi, we wore nice shorts and patriotic t shirts because it was 7/4. Shorts seemed to be what most people had on there also. MDR was a mix of all levels of dress but excluding swim attire. 

12 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

All ships are about the same. Shorts, T Shirts, baseball caps and sandals are all acceptable in Specialty. Some show up in Suits and gowns.  

Thanks.  Pack a suit on our very first cruise back in 2010. Not since.

9 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I think anything short of full frontal nudity is accepted by Royal now.

Believe me, no one wants to see "all of this" in a speedo, much less a "birthday suit"!! 🤮