Showtime on Princess Enchanted

NewAmsterdam

Hi, does anyone know the show times on the Princess Enchanted? We are due to go on our first cruise to the Mediterranean next month and was wondering when on port days should we be heading back to the ship early to have dinner early and get to the shows? Do the shows require pre booking? 

1 hour ago, NewAmsterdam said:

Hi, does anyone know the show times on the Princess Enchanted? We are due to go on our first cruise to the Mediterranean next month and was wondering when on port days should we be heading back to the ship early to have dinner early and get to the shows? Do the shows require pre booking? 

The production shows were at 8:00 and 10:00 earlier this summer and there were other shows like comedy at other times. You can see the times in the Journey View activities timeline in the app. They can populate as much as 6 or 8 weeks ahead of time.

No show reservations are possible but there are seats reserved until about 10 minutes before production shows for those with the Princess Premium package 

• Like 1

Yes the main production shows were at 8 and 10pm when we were on the Enchanted in June. Shows lasted about 45 minutes if I remember correctly. No pre-booking, we had no trouble finding seats for the 8pm show. Also, we never made dining reservations (except for the Crown Grill) and never waited for a table. Plenty of other shows and many seemed to be offered at two different times each night. We loved our Med cruise on the Enchanted (Rome to Athens). Enjoy!

Edited by sboh

17 hours ago, Torfamm said:

The production shows were at 8:00 and 10:00 earlier this summer and there were other shows like comedy at other times. You can see the times in the Journey View activities timeline in the app. They can populate as much as 6 or 8 weeks ahead of time.

No show reservations are possible but there are seats reserved until about 10 minutes before production shows for those with the Princess Premium package 

Thank you for your reply, just had a look on the app. Didn't notice this functionality.

Any shows you recommend to watch/miss?

17 hours ago, sboh said:

Yes the main production shows were at 8 and 10pm when we were on the Enchanted in June. Shows lasted about 45 minutes if I remember correctly. No pre-booking, we had no trouble finding seats for the 8pm show. Also, we never made dining reservations (except for the Crown Grill) and never waited for a table. Plenty of other shows and many seemed to be offered at two different times each night. We loved our Med cruise on the Enchanted (Rome to Athens). Enjoy!

Thank you for your reply. Any shows you recommend to watch/miss?

Just so I have understood correctly, we do not need to pre book our dining times for any of the days? we could just walk in when we are ready to eat?

1 hour ago, NewAmsterdam said:

Thank you for your reply, just had a look on the app. Didn't notice this functionality.

Any shows you recommend to watch/miss?

No, we didn’t go to any of the production shows and I’m sure comedians and bands are different than in May and June

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 11:21 AM, NewAmsterdam said:

Thank you for your reply. Any shows you recommend to watch/miss?

Just so I have understood correctly, we do not need to pre book our dining times for any of the days? we could just walk in when we are ready to eat?

That is what we did in June. Except for the Crown Grill one night we ate in the MDRs every night and never made a reservation. After being in port we usually like to cool off in the pool for a bit before getting cleaned up for dinner so we probably went down anywhere from 5:30-7pm and never had to wait.

7 minutes ago, sboh said:

That is what we did in June. Except for the Crown Grill one night we ate in the MDRs every night and never made a reservation. After being in port we usually like to cool off in the pool for a bit before getting cleaned up for dinner so we probably went down anywhere from 5:30-7pm and never had to wait.

Thanks for the info. 

On 7/23/2023 at 12:40 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

Vista Lounge is very often used during the day for things like Bingo and trivia...sometimes one of the bands later in the evening.

Some (many?) of the ED's like to pretend that venue doesn't exist and instead choose to blast everyone in the Piazza.

5 hours ago, sboh said:

Hi again, sorry another question, what time is the best time to embark on the ship? We were thinking 1-1.30pm but then reading some reviews that lunch buffet is over at 1.30, so should we get on the shop earlier, maybe 11-11.30? TIA

21 hours ago, NewAmsterdam said:

Hi again, sorry another question, what time is the best time to embark on the ship? We were thinking 1-1.30pm but then reading some reviews that lunch buffet is over at 1.30, so should we get on the shop earlier, maybe 11-11.30? TIA

I have no idea what the best time to embark is but I think we arrived about 2pm (we spent two nights in Rome pre-cruise and did an early entry Vatican tour that morning) and were able to get a bite to eat in the buffet. Gigi’s was probably open too.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, NewAmsterdam said:

the mdr closes at 1:30 - the buffet remains open.

• Thanks 1

Shows on Enchanted at the very least - Spotlight Bar, Rock Opera, and 5 SKIES. If you haven't seen them, I'd recommend them, as they're the three newest production shows on Princess. Might as well, right?

You may or may not also have Jim Henson's Inspired Silliness on your cruise - that's going to be in the Vista Lounge on one specific night. It will feature the production cast doing Muppets-style skits (it's better than the way I make it sound).

Vista Lounge on the three newest Royal-class ships is actually one of my favorite places at night when they have a band or singer in there - the bar really accentuates the intimate lounge vibe and it's just very chill but you also have a lot of space to stretch out and listen to music while thinking about nothing for once. Same thing with Take Five if you prefer jazz.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Shows on Enchanted at the very least - Spotlight Bar, Rock Opera, and 5 SKIES. If you haven't seen them, I'd recommend them, as they're the three newest production shows on Princess. Might as well, right?

You may or may not also have Jim Henson's Inspired Silliness on your cruise - that's going to be in the Vista Lounge on one specific night. It will feature the production cast doing Muppets-style skits (it's better than the way I make it sound).

Vista Lounge on the three newest Royal-class ships is actually one of my favorite places at night when they have a band or singer in there - the bar really accentuates the intimate lounge vibe and it's just very chill but you also have a lot of space to stretch out and listen to music while thinking about nothing for once. Same thing with Take Five if you prefer jazz.

Thanks mate, appreciate your msg. Will def look into the new shows you've mentioned.