A Point about Travel Summary Text and New Changes Announced July 27.

Steelers36

6 minutes ago, memoak said:

The only venue that was free but now will cost anything is Alfredo’s / Gigi’s. The rest already had charges. Many ships do not even have this venue 

Vines had no charges for snacks but that was all you could get.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, suekel said:

Vines had no charges for snacks but that was all you could get.  

I have been on 6 cruises since restart and only 1 cruise were the snacks available. It was never a “meal” and there is no real kitchen there. 

6 minutes ago, memoak said:

I have been on 6 cruises since restart and only 1 cruise were the snacks available. It was never a “meal” and there is no real kitchen there. 

Yes. I was able to get snacks by asking on a few since the restart.  

11 hours ago, travellover3 said:

I will pre-order and use the medallion for WiFi and other purchases.  Do they just add the $15 on to my shipboard account.  This is all new to me.  I am platinum, but my last cruise was in 2016.

Yes, you'll see the charge on your shipboard account.  As a general rule, make sure you check that account (on your TV or the app) at least daily to assess it's accuracy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JGmf said:

Yes, you'll see the charge on your shipboard account.  As a general rule, make sure you check that account (on your TV or the app) at least daily to assess it's accuracy.

Last cruise we could not access the folio on the TV just the app or kiosk

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

Opposite for me.  I could see it on the TV, but wife had to use her app to see it

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

I sure am confused.  Thanks for your replies.  What I really want to know is, do they still have a morning breakfast option with room service?  This used to be a card you would hang on your door at night and were offered a limited menu to be delivered at a specific time.  There was no charge for this.  Is this still available and complimentary?

3 minutes ago, travellover3 said:

I sure am confused.  Thanks for your replies.  What I really want to know is, do they still have a morning breakfast option with room service?  This used to be a card you would hang on your door at night and were offered a limited menu to be delivered at a specific time.  There was no charge for this.  Is this still available and complimentary?

There is still the card per Princess marketing it is just if you call that there is a charge or if you want to use the app you will need to pay to activate 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

On the Sapphire Princess right now. Just placed my first Ocean Niw order of the cruise. I have Princess Plus.  It never mentioned that the $14.99 would be waived but it was. 

..and did it actually arrive? how long did it take?

Inquiring minds want to know..... 😃

We've been about 50/50 the few times we've used it whether or not it will actually show up....

2 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

A charge has appeared on my account. According to Guests Services, it will be reversed later today. 

IMG_3988.jpeg

Since your Plus, wouldn’t it be more advantageous for you to be under the new changes?  Unless, of course, you’re under the Plus50.  
I just noticed the crab shack cover charge on your post.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

The $14.99 OceanNow access charge was reversed overnight. We have $60 Princess Plus

Didn't the letter you posted say that, even if on Plus 50, guests who are currently on a B2B won't be affected by the changes for this segment?

On 8/2/2023 at 5:05 PM, Musky Ike said:

Mine also but I have the plus-50 so I didn't think I got the desserts and fitness classes, not that I wanted them.

😫😫😫 No update on our app!! We booked Oct. ‘22 so have the PLUS-50. Was hoping when I read your post that ours would show as upgraded but nope… We aren’t sailing until Jan. ‘24. Could that make the difference??

On 8/5/2023 at 5:47 AM, PescadoAmarillo said:

Yes, but…TIPWTA.*

*Pronounced Tip-wit-a at our house. Because it’s used with some frequency. 

Please, from a stranger thousands of miles away, (I've even googled it) what does TIPWTA stand for?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dixiejen said:

😫😫😫 No update on our app!! We booked Oct. ‘22 so have the PLUS-50. Was hoping when I read your post that ours would show as upgraded but nope… We aren’t sailing until Jan. ‘24. Could that make the difference??

It makes no difference. We’re sailing in less than 2 weeks and we’re not included for any of it. The Travel Summary details what you will be getting.

• Like 1