Is Princess down again?

Ombud

Tried to see what it would cost to upgrade and I can't get in. I know it is supposed to be 60 a day but wanted to see if that is really what it is.

Used to website being down on weekends but it's Tuesday

1 minute ago, Ombud said:

Tried to see what it would cost to upgrade and I can't get in. I know it is supposed to be 60 a day but wanted to see if that is really what it is.

Used to website being down on weekends but it's Tuesday

Same here, no login.  It worked fine this AM

5 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Tried to see what it would cost to upgrade and I can't get in.

They are busy updating prices to annoy as many guests as possible.

Coming soon, a one-time $25 fee for accessing the princess website.

(one fee per booking)

• Haha 5

I have had the same issue starting last Friday. I chatted with Princess on Monday & the agent I got said they weren’t aware of any issues, but gave me a number to call. Called it, was given he option to be called back and not lose my place in the queue. That was Monday. No call to date. Contacted them via Twitter & got a response to DM them. Did that complete with screenshots of the error messages. The answer they gave was to use Chrome as my browser, clear the cache & try again. Didn’t work. Tried resetting my password. The message on that was that I’d receive an email to reset “if I had an account” No email received.

So I registered again with the same email I always use for communication but a different username. Lo and behold, I got straight back into my account. No idea why that happened, but the techs at Princess seem to be as flaky as their decision making over plus and premium!

Anytime I call, I do wait.  However it takes over an hour on hold.  I just do household tasks etc.  However, it is disgraceful that a company treats their customers like that.  I had a question about Holland America recently, and when I called HAL, I was on hold for about five minutes, and the person defintely was based in the USA.