Weather

Jancruz

Does anyone have a great website for Worldwide Weather..next trip is to Alaska in September and three more by April..Somehow I lost my weather site and it was everywhere in the world and easy to read..

Jancruz1

Hi Jan   😀

I use a couple.

The Weather Channel   www.weather.com  is good for current and 10 day forecasts.

Weather Underground   https://www.wunderground.com/  is a great site for historical data, but limited to averages by year.

Holiday Weather https://www.holiday-weather.com/ gives you true multi-year averages of temperatures and rainfall by month.

Good luck!   Enjoy all those cruises.   Our next one is in October, another transatlantic.

Joe

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Does anyone have a great website for Worldwide Weather..next trip is to Alaska in September and three more by April..Somehow I lost my weather site and it was everywhere in the world and easy to read..

Jancruz1

Sailing Weather - Marine Weather Forecasts for Sailors and Adventurers - PassageWeather

3 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

I use weatherbug, weather.com, wunderground, and accuweather.  It amazing how much they disagree with each other 🙄

I find that to be true on the local TV weather news as well!! Sometimes by quite a bit of difference in the temps predicted!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

You can build a custom itinerary with weather on this site.  To get a slightly fancier version you can pay a very small premium to get it for 6 months

https://cruiseoutlook.com/

Thank you! I just signed up for our cruise that’s leaving soon. I really like that it also shows the others ships in each port, too. 

8 minutes ago, SophieM said:

Thank you! I just signed up for our cruise that’s leaving soon. I really like that it also shows the others ships in each port, too. 

Don't get discouraged if most ports show rain.  I did one for our May cruise and it was showing a lot of rain.  More than half the ports we docked in said" you picked a great day" "we had rain yesterday"

We got lucky and seemed to be arriving just after the rain.  We ended up with mostly great weather.

7 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

Don't get discouraged if most ports show rain.  I did one for our May cruise and it was showing a lot of rain.  More than half the ports we docked in said" you picked a great day" "we had rain yesterday"

We got lucky and seemed to be arriving just after the rain.  We ended up with mostly great weather.

🤞🏻 😊