Help with FLL Disembarking Excursion

Oceangoer2

The problem is what to do with your luggage, of course.  If that's not an issue, you can visit Sawgrass Mills outlet mall (billed as the second largest tourist spot in Florida after Disney believe it or not).  Giant mall with lots of lunch places as well.  You can uber to the Brightline train and take a ride to West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, or Bayside in Miami.  You can take an airboat ride.  Or you can, as others suggested, find something on resortpass.com.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CruisinShips said:

The problem is what to do with your luggage, of course.  If that's not an issue, you can visit Sawgrass Mills outlet mall (billed as the second largest tourist spot in Florida after Disney believe it or not).  Giant mall with lots of lunch places as well.  You can uber to the Brightline train and take a ride to West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, or Bayside in Miami.  You can take an airboat ride.  Or you can, as others suggested, find something on resortpass.com.

Luggage being an issue, I suppose the best option is the X Everglade excursion which will take our luggage on a bus and to the airport after the trip.  Then perhaps the lounge idea mentioned by another poster. 

Check out museums sometimes they will allow you to store luggage for a small fee while your there. A few years ago I had a late evening flight out of Phoenix and went to the botanical gardens for the day, had lunch and dinner on site and enjoyed my day. It was one of the highlights of my trip.

1 hour ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Does that $40 charge include the food choices? I’ve never heard of this, but it looks like a good option. 

Click the link, then click on the menus..some things are included from the wording there.  I see your post just above re terminal you are leaving from.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

6 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Never mind, this option won’t work for me as I’m not flying out of Terminal 3 or 4. 

You may look into this by contacting the Lounge. In other airports, as long as you have a boarding pass, you should be able to clear security, if they ask, advise them you are going through to use the lounge. Just ensure you have enough time to exit, transfer to your terminal, and clear security again. Again, this scenario would only work if you have carry on baggage, and if you have check in baggage, the check-in time greater than 3 hrs may not work.