Is there a way to nicely print a 2024 reservation?

TopofWorld

Hi to all,

tried to find something in the forum, but could not ... Reservation is for July 2024, and I would like to print it in a nice coherent way, put it in a birthday card and give to my wife as a present. Is there anywhere in the reservation, prior to completing checkin and all, a way to do this?

Thank you all

• Like 2

Glad to hear of your solution and congrats for a very unique surprise.  I could never pull that off since we research all our bookings together and there isn't a way to hide the deposit or final payment.

Enjoy the voyage!

• Like 1

This is lovely. Good job. My DH couldn't do this. I do everything when it comes to cruising. He wouldn't know where to begin. But he's just about perfect in everything else so I let this one shortcoming slide. Have a great cruise. 😊

6 hours ago, TopofWorld said:

Never mind ev1, finally found the Print Travel Summary, so Copy/Paste and snip some nice photos into PowerPoint and created a nice surprise - color and all.... Apologies for wasting your time.

You did exactly what I would have done if I were looking to do something similar. 

9 hours ago, TopofWorld said:

Never mind ev1, finally found the Print Travel Summary, so Copy/Paste and snip some nice photos into PowerPoint and created a nice surprise - color and all.... Apologies for wasting your time.

You brought smiles to several of us so there was no wasted time. Have a lovely cruise. 😊😊😊

• Like 3

Thank you all for your kindness. My wife has been by my side for 32 years and for the past 24 years she has been my support through a serious health issue. She loves cruising and I love watching her get all excited about it. Happy cruising to all.

• Like 13

19 hours ago, TopofWorld said:

Thank you all for your kindness. My wife has been by my side for 32 years and for the past 24 years she has been my support through a serious health issue. She loves cruising and I love watching her get all excited about it. Happy cruising to all.

have a wonderful cruise!!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 12:31 PM, 1965 said:

This is lovely. Good job. My DH couldn't do this. I do everything when it comes to cruising. He wouldn't know where to begin. But he's just about perfect in everything else so I let this one shortcoming slide. Have a great cruise. 😊

Me too. Married for 58 years and he’s a star but when it comes to cruising he’s just not into the organisation. Usually starts asking about it around a week before we leave and then it’s all systems go. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2023 at 2:10 PM, sandancer said:

Me too. Married for 58 years and he’s a star but when it comes to cruising he’s just not into the organisation. Usually starts asking about it around a week before we leave and then it’s all systems go. 

Congratulations on the coordination of tasks.  The important thing is that you are still active cruisers.

We have been married for over 31 years and my wife got me interested in looking at a cruise for our honeymoon and that's all it took.  58 cruises later, 54 with Princess, we are both working as a team in researching voyages, picking cabins and looking at excursions.  She does most of the economics in watching the booking to see if there are any prices changes and I do the logistics side with getting there and back, doing the log book preparation and the spreadsheet to have the information as to how many ships are in each port with their size and time in port.  We enjoy quizzing each other for the itinerary and this becomes quite a chore since we have 4 voyages booked between this November and September next year.

Needless to say, there aren't many surprises when it comes to cruises other than if she says, "there is a nice little cruise out of Port Canaveral that we should look at".

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 1:10 PM, sandancer said:

Dh asks me to text him dates so he can request time off work. Then I don't hear a peep until a couple days before when he asks what day & time we need to leave for the airport. He packs the night before.

He LOVES cruising, just isn't a "prep" kinda guy.

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 2