Green Lane then Blue Lane Now Nothing?

sabrefan

Leaving to do a land portion before cruise on 8/24. Two months ago the app showed green lane then two and a half weeks ago we were blue land and a week ago my QR code showed up . Now today I checked and there is nothing. I suppose this might be normal as excursions and dining close down being so close to departure. Would be nice of Princess to show a message stating this if in fact it is the case. 

Just checked the app again and now the QR code is back and it shows blue lane since we pick up medallions at cruise port. What a system Princess has. I liked Viking better where you don’t have to deal with this

inefficient process.

30 minutes ago, sabrefan said:

Just checked the app again and now the QR code is back and it shows blue lane since we pick up medallions at cruise port. What a system Princess has. I liked Viking better where you don’t have to deal with this

inefficient process.

If you check the first page and a bit perhaps on this forum, "tons" of members reporting same issue.  More buggy software or data issues.

Edited by Steelers36

6 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

If you check the first page and a bit perhaps on this forum, "tons" of members reporting same issue.  More buggy software or data issues.

Maybe for a "nominal fee" of $14.99 you can obtain a working app.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, sabrefan said:

inefficient process.

Just ignore it, there is no need to even use the app at the terminal 

12 hours ago, Sprocket said:

Everybody has been having issues with the app today.  They are aware and working on it apparently.

My app hasn’t worked for over a month and my ability to log in online is hit or miss…mostly miss!  I’ve also been unsuccessful with the link to access the booking for those without the app.  I’ve gotten as far as selecting medallions and entering my address for mailing (in the US), but it will not accept it and complete the purchase.  The order shows “in progress.”  I’m also unable to access any reservations.  

I do understand that there have been some major problems these last few days (unrelated I’m sure to my my issues!) that I certainly hope will be quickly resolved!