Celebrity Apex Interconnecting Infinite Verandah Cabins

MrsBee89

I wish they did because we generally cruise together with friends or family booking side by side cabins and we join our balconies together.  This is the way we like to socialize with a drink in the evenings.  I want to try the new ships but this stops me.

10 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

It would appear nobody got your joke. 

I didn’t know how to word it but guessed people would know what I meant. Other cruises we have done we’ve been able to open a connecting door on the balcony so it‘s a shame we can’t

3 hours ago, VitaminSea53 said:

I wish they did because we generally cruise together with friends or family booking side by side cabins and we join our balconies together.  This is the way we like to socialize with a drink in the evenings.  I want to try the new ships but this stops me.

To get what you want on an e class ship, you will probably need to book suites.  

It might be better to stick to S class ships

1 hour ago, VitaminSea53 said:

But sometimes one spouse wants to take a shower and go to bed where the other spouse wants to sit out in the fresh air and share drinks with their cruising companions.  

Right. Exit the cabin with the sleeping spouse and enter the cabin with the companions.

Of course, the IV means no one is sitting "out" anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VitaminSea53 said:

But sometimes one spouse wants to take a shower and go to bed where the other spouse wants to sit out in the fresh air and share drinks with their cruising companions.  

That's impossible in an IV cabin for the simple fact that there's no outside. The portion that designated as the Veranda is just an area that's part of your cabin that's next to the window. The Veranda is no different than sitting next to your open window in your bedroom at home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Islander500 said:

Since OP’s question was answered, can someone comment on the cabins which do have an interconnecting door to the adjacent cabin on the shared inside wall. Did you experience any noise or privacy concerns? Ty 

The OVs in the bow of the ship have interconnecting doors , it not was noise 95% of time .

And no more noises than a cabin without it 

Here are some of the cabins with doors between cabins 

IMG_5877.thumb.jpeg.adbb9a47570f0fe469d31022cb37b8dd.jpeg

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

To get what you want on an e class ship, you will probably need to book suites.  

It might be better to stick to S class ships

book Sunset Veranda..maybe they connect outside..ours had a small door

17 hours ago, Islander500 said:

Since OP’s question was answered, can someone comment on the cabins which do have an interconnecting door to the adjacent cabin on the shared inside wall. Did you experience any noise or privacy concerns? Ty 

Just back off Edge with a connecting cabin (and infinite veranda).  No obvious noise difference between the cabin connecting with us and the one on the other side.  We could occasionally hear some noise from both, but not enough to bother us.  

Opening electric blinds and window is noisy and you can hear it from other cabins.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ElmaLee said:

Just back off Edge with a connecting cabin (and infinite veranda).  No obvious noise difference between the cabin connecting with us and the one on the other side.  We could occasionally hear some noise from both, but not enough to bother us.  

Opening electric blinds and window is noisy and you can hear it from other cabins.

Do the connecting rooms have an interior door or outside the room as with the S class?

21 hours ago, VitaminSea53 said:

Unfortunate.