Another website glitch…

MeganGC1983

Mine was there this morning, now it's gone.  All good.

They cancelled everything I ordered at that time though; cases of water, wifi, excursion, etc. 

Cool thing is, I didn't wanna do the particular excursion anyway, so I'll wait till we cruise in November to tell the wife the excursion she wanted was cancelled....yall wish me luck! 

• Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Rollin Tide said:

Mine was there this morning, now it's gone.  All good.

They cancelled everything I ordered at that time though; cases of water, wifi, excursion, etc. 

Cool thing is, I didn't wanna do the particular excursion anyway, so I'll wait till we cruise in November to tell the wife the excursion she wanted was cancelled....yall wish me luck! 

No!! When I checked earlier, both my bookings were intact - I will be very unhappy if excursions, wifi, transfers, etc got canceled. Sure, they will probably eventually make it right, but at 2 weeks out w/sold out excursions, I prefer to not have that kind of headache. 

Will report back after I've had a chance to look.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

No!! When I checked earlier, both my bookings were intact - I will be very unhappy if excursions, wifi, transfers, etc got canceled. Sure, they will probably eventually make it right, but at 2 weeks out w/sold out excursions, I prefer to not have that kind of headache. 

Will report back after I've had a chance to look.

It was everything I booked at the same time that I purchased the 'glitch' package.  The other excursion I had booked months ago was still there.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rollin Tide said:

It was everything I booked at the same time that I purchased the 'glitch' package.  The other excursion I had booked months ago was still there.  

Gotcha. I thought about that after I posted my response.

Ok since you weren't necessarily married to that excursion, but just another pain point. They could/should have simply removed the "glitchy" Cheers purchase.

Now we all gotta have your back w/your wife... 😆 🤣 lol

• Haha 2

Just now, canes20 said:

Is it tied to your cruise that you had put the glitch on or you individually to use on any cruise?

Not sure if you can use it on any other cruise besides the one that glitched.  I already have Cheers on my other bookings so I can't check.

32 minutes ago, Rollin Tide said:

I got the carnival email now which addresses your issue.

"

Additionally, if you purchased any other items in the same transaction as Cheers!, you will need to return to Carnival.com and place your order for these items again."

• Like 3

We got ours too. Its just one code, but we booked the glitchy Cheers for 4 cruises so I am assuming this one code will be good for all 4 cruises? It says you have to book it using the code by 11:59 PM on the night before you sail.

14 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I got the carnival email now which addresses your issue.

"

Additionally, if you purchased any other items in the same transaction as Cheers!, you will need to return to Carnival.com and place your order for these items again."

I see it in my inbox now.

I swear, Carnival trying to set me up, and give me no excuse for not booking the excursion again.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, iamsteph said:

Carnival cancelled my glitchy cheers.

I received the email for 10% off. 

The result? "Promo Code not Valid" 😂😂

This is exactly what happened to me too.  Now what?  I was ready to purchase today....guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Grannygirl21
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, rizkeeper said:

what's the promo code? 

If you booked it during the glitch its in your email inbox. If you didn't and are trolling hoping for a freebie, hopefully nobody will post it. Especially if it is a unique code.

Edited by stobe1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

If you booked it during the glitch its in your email inbox. If you didn't and are trolling hoping for a freebie, hopefully nobody will post it. Especially if it is a unique code.

nope not trolling, just looking for a promocode to try while dodging the message board white knights. 

• Haha 1

I also got the email - one email, one code. However, I had more than one booking that I purchased Cheers on, so even if the code worked, since it's a single use code, how are we supposed to get the discount on each of our canceled glitchy bookings?!

If we all got the same code, the very 1st person that rushed in & bought is the one who got the 10% discount. This just gets better - may drive me to drink.  Oh wait, I can't do that cuz I can't buy Cheers!!😆 

Has someone already let our friend John H know the codes don't work?

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1