Suite and drink package

I am Diamond and will be in a suite for the first time soon.  I purchased the (non-alcohol) drink package. How do I make sure to use the package for non-alcohol drinks so I can use my Diamond drinks when I want alcohol?  Was the drink package even necessary?  Thanks for any help.

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Just tell the bartender you have the NA drink package. 

And since you mentioned you're in a suite, you don't use your vouchers during the suite happy hour anyway.

She still hasn't told us which kind of suite; if a JS, she won't be in the suite lounge.😉

14 minutes ago, happy2bee said:

sorry, Grand suite

OK, now we know what perks you get.

From 11-11, you get free soda, bottled water, beer, wine, Truly, and hard cider in the SL. You will also have a 3-hour open bar happy hour each night. This is all separate from your 4 Diamond drinks per day that can be used just about anywhere for any drink up to $14.

Only you can determine if you still need/want the refreshment package you bought based on the above info.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, happy2bee said:

sorry, Grand suite

You will receive free internet for each person in the suite, so no need to purchase that, and full access to the Coastal Kitchen for all three meals each day, so a dining package might not be worth that cost either. As for the NA drinks package, free water, soft drinks, beer, and wine are only available in the suite lounge, so if you want those types of beverages when you are out and about, the NA package may still be a good add.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 2

We are diamond plus and always book grand suites , we had a grand suite on allure in November we have grand suite on harmony, we will have most lunches in CK and some in specialty since we have UDP , you get 3 hour happy hour with free hard liquor that doesn’t count against your 4 or 5 free drinks, plus will bring two bottles of wine if we want more wine we get it at 40 percent off all bottles under a hundred because of UDP and diamond plus.

1 hour ago, George C said:

plus will bring two bottles of wine if we want more wine we get it at 40 percent off all bottles under a hundred because of UDP and diamond plus.

If you are D+, you can also get, at least, one bottle of wine as your amenity coice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

OK, now we know what perks you get.

From 11-11, you get free soda, bottled water, beer, wine, Truly, and hard cider in the SL. You will also have a 3-hour open bar happy hour each night. This is all separate from your 4 Diamond drinks per day that can be used just about anywhere for any drink up to $14.

Only you can determine if you still need/want the refreshment package you bought based on the above info.

Curious , or maybe a little slow ...?

Why would you need a "Happy hour" if you are getting all that from 11-11 ., Aren't they just overlapping perks ?

Cheers

1 minute ago, LobsterStalker said:

Curious , or maybe a little slow ...?

Why would you need a "Happy hour" if you are getting all that from 11-11 ., Aren't they just overlapping perks ?

Happy hour is OPEN BAR... liquor, mixed drinks, whatever you want.

11-11 is just the beverages I listed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yogimax said:

If you are D+, you can also get, at least, one bottle of wine as your amenity coice.

Thanks I was annoyed they no longer have the beach towels , I don’t care for their wine selection but wife likes one of them , need to call and get it changed before next cruise. ( love your cruise critic name , I rented movie “it ain’t over” a couple of weeks ago on Amazon.

Edited by George C
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, George C said:

Thanks I was annoyed they no longer have the beach towels , I don’t care for their wine selection but wife likes one of them , need to call and get it changed before next cruise. ( love your cruise critic name , I rented movie “it ain’t over” a couple of weeks ago on Amazon.

Might as well take advantage of the freebie.

Growing up in NYC, I was a fan of Yogi and the Yankees but, alas, Yogimax is a reference to our two adopted Manx cats who were "discarded" at the door of the Animal Medical Center in Manhattan. They brought our family much love and joy!

A Yogi-ism...  "He hits from both sides of the plate. He’s amphibious."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Growing up in NYC, I was a fan of Yogi and the Yankees but, alas, Yogimax is a reference to our two adopted Manx cats who were "discarded" at the door of the Animal Medical Center in Manhattan. They brought our family much love and joy!

I have always been a yankee fan lived in New York City until I moved to Texas in my early 30’s , I was more of a Mickey Mantle fan , have a autographed ball and a autographed sports illustrated . Loved book about Ron Guidry driving him around in spring training.  We are also cat people, adopted two great cats from a great no kill shelter about 16 years ago unfortunately one passed last year.

Edited by George C
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, George C said:

I have always been a yankee fan lived in New York City until I moved to Texas in my early 30’s , I was more of a Mickey Mantle fan , have a autographed ball and a autographed sports illustrated . Loved book about Ron Guidry driving him around in spring training.  We are also cat people, adopted two great cats from a great no kill shelter about 16 years ago unfortunately one passed last year.

I was also a fan of Mickey Mantle.  One night, sitting in the upper deck behind third base in a fairly empty stadium, Mickey hit a foul ball directly at me.  I put my hands out and the ball went right through my hands... and into the folded seat in front of me.  Just sitting there.  Of course, I can't prove Mickey hit it but I know.  Have a program autographed by Mel Allen and Red Barber.  You're probably too young to remember them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yogimax said:

Wow ... I never knew that as anything more than a Shaq-ism

When Shaquille Oneil was at LSU , he was interviewed and asked about how good he was with both hands , He said "Ya , my coach tells my I'm Amphibious "

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, George C said:

Yogi and the rest of the Yankees used the old Galt Ocean Mile hotel in Ft Lauderdale as their HQ when the team did their spring training there. Watching Yogi and his buddies sitting in the lobby critiquing everyone who walked through was better than going to a comedy show😄

• Like 1