Does Vista Oceania Have new Soap Brand?

Rainbow3fe

Hi,

I read that on the Vista the soap products are not from Bulgari. Someone ment Aqua di Palma. If it's correct, like feedback from people who have been on Vista. We enjoy Bvlgari, especially the soap. A different luxury brand should also be wonderful  

Thanks 😎🌊

8 minutes ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Hi,

I read that on the Vista the soap products are not from Bulgari. Someone ment Aqua di Palma. If it's correct, like feedback from people who have been on Vista. We enjoy Bvlgari, especially the soap. A different luxury brand should also be wonderful  

Thanks 😎🌊

As has been mentioned and you stated the soap is Aqua di Palma

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Hi,

Thanks 😎🌊

Where did you see this?

I would say based upon their website they do not have Bulgari.  Under the staterooms on the other ships they specifically state Bulgari amenities.  Under Vista, they just state Luxury Bath amenities.  We were on Vista in May and I honestly do not recall. But I do remember a brief comment that we really liked the soaps and shampoos, etc.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Hi,

Thanks 😎🌊

On Vista now in Concierge A2.

Products in our stateroom are Bulgari.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, tigerfan75 said:

On Vista now in Concierge A2.

Products in our stateroom are Bulgari.

Thanks. 🌊🌊 Enjoy. Oceania might be switching brands slowly. A passenger on Vista PH commented on having something different. 

38 minutes ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Thanks. 🌊🌊 Enjoy. Oceania might be switching brands slowly. A passenger on Vista PH commented on having something different. 

Perhaps, Bulgaria for Concierge and lower and the other brand for PH and above.....both are wonderful so happy with either.  

Is it Aqua De Palma or Parma? I did a search and apparently Louis Vuitton owns Aqua De Parma. 
From google: 
The company was acquired by multi-national LVMH in 2001, and is now headquartered in Milan. 
Sounds like it is still a high end brand. Hopefully it smells good! 😁

1 minute ago, SSFrance69 said:

Is it Aqua De Palma or Parma? I did a search and apparently Louis Vuitton owns Aqua De Parma. 
From google: 
The company was acquired by multi-national LVMH in 2001, and is now headquartered in Milan. 
Sounds like it is still a high end brand. Hopefully it smells good! 😁

It is Aqua de Parma and is very nice....I love Bulgaria but would be very happy with Aqua de Parma

• Like 3

You can see the different brands in steamships website:

https://www.cruisediary.de/vista-showkabinen/

In May, PH and below had Bulgari, but the higher suites had Acqua di Parma. May depend on stocks.

Edit: I just noticed the Oceania suite has both A di P and Bulgari in one of the photos.

Edit2: Boy, I'm unobservant...the PH suite also had both brands in May.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

The huge 132-page Allure brochure O sent out recently says "Bulgari enities" (e.g., p. 81)

We had 3 bottles of Bulgari blue on vista...shampoo, conditioner, skin stuff.  B1 cabin

• Thanks 1

We just did 45 days on Riviera and we got the scoop from the hotel manager... Bulgari is being phased out on all ships, once the supply is gone it will be all Acqua di Parma.  I understand there were some  supply issues with Bulgari.  While the Bulgari is nice (i will admit to a little stockpile of it....)  I have to admit Acqua di Parma is a lovely, luxurious product.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, cardygans said:

We just did 45 days on Riviera and we got the scoop from the hotel manager... Bulgari is being phased out on all ships, once the supply is gone it will be all Acqua di Parma.  I understand there were some  supply issues with Bulgari.  While the Bulgari is nice (i will admit to a little stockpile of it....)  I have to admit Acqua di Parma is a lovely, luxurious product.   

Thanks. I have been reading about Aqua di Parma and can't wait. 

My question has been answered.😎🎉🌊💥

Does anyone know how to turn off this post?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Ok. Thanks.  🤪I didn't know it couldn't be halted.  I certainly received enough good feedback.  

If you decide to post political messages, or attack and disparage other posters, or get into personal arguments with other posters, the moderator might shut it down 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2