Serenade of the Seas Seapass Cards Day 1

Aburkhard7

We will probably board around 11am, so will we be given our Seapass cards at checkin, go to our cabin and they will be next to our door, or do we have to wait until cabins are ready?  If we can pick them up at our cabin, can we drop the water we are bringing on at that time. Understand we can’t settle in and they may still be cleaning cabins. Appreciate any recent experiences on Serenade.

On 9/2/2023 at 9:08 PM, Aburkhard7 said:

Thank you for your replies.  If we can’t access our cabins and grab our Seapass cards, do we just provide our cabin number to the bartenders for drinks before 1:00?

I was on Serenade last week. Prior to our cabin being ready at 1 pm, we didn’t have access to our sail cards. We just gave the bartender our cabin number to order our drinks.

Thank you all.  We’ve only been on Celebrity recently, and they didn’t close fire doors.  We able to get our cards at 11:30 and drop our valuables, as our cabin was already cleaned.  We’ll plan to carry our valuables around until 1-1:30.  Happy future sailings!

54 minutes ago, Aburkhard7 said:

Thank you all.  We’ve only been on Celebrity recently, and they didn’t close fire doors.  We able to get our cards at 11:30 and drop our valuables, as our cabin was already cleaned.  We’ll plan to carry our valuables around until 1-1:30.  Happy future sailings!

I sail out of Tampa as often as I can, as it is so close to home. Since you are in the area, just know if you choose a late boarding time, (I always choose 2pm) you literally walk in, through the terminal, through check in, onto the ship, and to your cabin in less than 10 minutes. That may not interest you, but thought I would mention it.

18 hours ago, Aburkhard7 said:

One of the nice things about Celebrity embarkation.

22 hours ago, Big_G said:

One of the nice things about Celebrity embarkation.

It’s only actually nice if they clean your room.  We were on Infinity in February for an Antarctica cruise and had to complain about our room not being cleaned(from the last occupants) and it didn’t happen until 3:30.  We honestly had the worst service we have ever had on a cruise and we were so disappointed.  No one cared at all.  

On 9/8/2023 at 12:03 PM, Tlbecker1 said:

It’s only actually nice if they clean your room.  We were on Infinity in February for an Antarctica cruise and had to complain about our room not being cleaned(from the last occupants) and it didn’t happen until 3:30.  We honestly had the worst service we have ever had on a cruise and we were so disappointed.  No one cared at all.  

That would be disappointing on any ship and line but I'm not sure what that has to do with dropping off your carry-ons early.