Can't figure out what level we are.

KevintheIrishDJ

52 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

How do I do it?

Point accumulation is here, and further down the page the benefits for each level.  If you sailed Azamara before the split (I don't see any in your signature) then your status from RCI carries over, otherwise it starts at zero.

https://www.azamara.com/gb/azamara-circle#link-enrollmentpointstiers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Point accumulation is here, and further down the page the benefits for each level.  If you sailed Azamara before the split (I don't see any in your signature) then your status from RCI carries over, otherwise it starts at zero.

https://www.azamara.com/gb/azamara-circle#link-enrollmentpointstiers

We have 2 cruises. On 1 we bid for an upgrade and accepted. How do we value this?

We are Elite on Celebrity (Diamond on Royal). In October 2022 we took an Azamara Cruise and we got the " discoverer " status. Which was nice. 

Now there has been a split on Februari 1 2023. They told us we would keep our points and would stay Discoverer. Which was nice.

But in our booking for October 2023 on Azamara we've got a new loyalty number and zero points. We guess it's all part of the new website. So...we will take the keycard of my husband, which he got on the last Azamara cruise with us (I threw mine away unluckily), as a kind of exhibit A with us during our next cruise. Hope that helps. On this card it says " discoverer". 

Maybe a tip for everyone else who has difficulties with the status? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dudeljo said:

We are Elite on Celebrity (Diamond on Royal). In October 2022 we took an Azamara Cruise and we got the " discoverer " status. Which was nice. 

Now there has been a split on Februari 1 2023. They told us we would keep our points and would stay Discoverer. Which was nice.

But in our booking for October 2023 on Azamara we've got a new loyalty number and zero points. We guess it's all part of the new website. So...we will take the keycard of my husband, which he got on the last Azamara cruise with us (I threw mine away unluckily), as a kind of exhibit A with us during our next cruise. Hope that helps. On this card it says " discoverer". 

Maybe a tip for everyone else who has difficulties with the status? 

It's not part of the new website – your old numbers are still there.  It happened when a new booking is made without referencing the old account numbers.  Call Azamara and have your two accounts merged – that will put the new booking on the old accounts and show your status correctly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

It's not part of the new website – your old numbers are still there.  It happened when a new booking is made without referencing the old account numbers.  Call Azamara and have your two accounts merged – that will put the new booking on the old accounts and show your status correctly.

Thank you, I will ask my TA ( who booked) to make it right 

• Like 1

As an aside I’m currently on our 2nd Viking cruise. There is no loyalty levels, no one cares our says I’m this or I’m that. They had a repeaters event last night. It was in the atrium anyone could attend in reality. They honoured their top cruiser by name and a round of applause. No “out front for a photo” (actually couldn’t do that no photographers onboard) no gift. 
Nice entertainment event, several different singers etc lasted about 30 minutes 

Positively refreshing! 

• Like 6

My TA called Azamara to ask about my lost points. (Elite on Celebrity, last year Discoverer on Azamara, this year zero points). We ended an Azamara Cruise in October 2022 (so before the deadline of February 1, 2023). We were under the impression we would keep the points (the concierge onboard assured us) but now they're gone. So my TA called (on advice of Host Jazzbeau) but Azamara told him WE had to merge our points before February 1 2023. (we booked a new cruise for October this year but we did that after Februari 1 2023 but as said we ended our Azamara cruise before that date). Because WE didn't merge the points, now it's not possible in this fantastic system to add up our points. Hmmmm....So even the points we have scored last October don't count. Hmmmmm.....NOT happy (it's a small thing I know but it's just so unfair). 

42 minutes ago, Dudeljo said:

My TA called Azamara to ask about my lost points. (Elite on Celebrity, last year Discoverer on Azamara, this year zero points). We ended an Azamara Cruise in October 2022 (so before the deadline of February 1, 2023). We were under the impression we would keep the points (the concierge onboard assured us) but now they're gone. So my TA called (on advice of Host Jazzbeau) but Azamara told him WE had to merge our points before February 1 2023. (we booked a new cruise for October this year but we did that after Februari 1 2023 but as said we ended our Azamara cruise before that date). Because WE didn't merge the points, now it's not possible in this fantastic system to add up our points. Hmmmm....So even the points we have scored last October don't count. Hmmmmm.....NOT happy (it's a small thing I know but it's just so unfair). 

Not sure who you spoke to, but that doesn't sound right. I would contact Azamara Circle as it should be automatic, not something you do. Their email is Loyalty@azamara.com.  

Phil 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I called Azamara UK ref my missing Discoverer Plus points + number “review status.”etc.

I confirmed what I had long suspected that Azamara UK is US based…not a problem. However they were unable to help regarding loyalty matters but suggested that I email Az loyalty whom I had already emailed on Loyalty@Azamara.com but my email bounced back! (No longer in service). They then advised me to email loyaltyintl@azamara.com I emailed them it has not bounced back yet but has not been responded to either🙁.  

Now I know why it’s called Azamara Circle..(going around in one😡).

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, peyroutous said:

I called Azamara UK ref my missing Discoverer Plus points + number “review status.”etc.

I confirmed what I had long suspected that Azamara UK is US based…not a problem. However they were unable to help regarding loyalty matters but suggested that I email Az loyalty whom I had already emailed on Loyalty@Azamara.com but my email bounced back! (No longer in service). They then advised me to email loyaltyintl@azamara.com I emailed them it has not bounced back yet but has not been responded to either🙁.  

Now I know why it’s called Azamara Circle..(going around in one😡).

And that is another example of the degradation of Azamara.  People used to be able to contact loyalty department and get a response.  Nothing seems to work anymore there, either!  

Is there even a Loyalty Ambassador at Azamara anymore?  Has the position been eliminated?  Can anyone name who the Loyalty Ambassador is?

We used to get regular quarterly newsletter from the Loyalty Ambassador at Azamara.  I am trying to remember when the last time  was that I received one!  I think it has been a couple of years!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dudeljo said:

This sounds totally wrong to me from everything that’s been reported! 

What I would do is print out your cruise history with loyalty status from the Celebrity website along (including a confirmation of your Oct 2022 cruise) and bring it with you on your upcoming Onward cruise for them to straighten out onboard. 

I’m betting the issue is that Azamara (Seaware site) assigned you a brand new loyalty number after the change-over so your bookings are not linked to your original Azamara Circle number (which is exactly the same as your Celebrity Captain’s Club number). They randomly assigned most (all?) of us duplicate loyalty numbers for some unknown reason.

This *should be* an easy fix pre-cruise if you can manage to ever get a response from Azamara.

I’m pretty sure they are able to fix your status onboard if you can show documentation. Hopefully this won’t involve them sending yet another “ticket” to Miami!

In case it helps, here is how to get the documentation to print out that I mentioned. Sign into the celebrity website and click on the indicated “tab” for your cruise history. Interestingly, my 8/22/23 Azamara cruise is showing, so your Oct 2022 should also be reflected.

IMG_1669.png

IMG_1668.png

Edited by JaneStarr
To add info
  • Like 1