I have a hobby of downloading menus and scanning everything

iwtobek

I have a hobby of downloading menus and scanning every paper I have no hand while on vacation, be it laundry prices, the Champaign bar menus, menus from restaurants, room service, daily program, port shuttle info, Diamond party invitations, shop seminar invitations…

We just disembarked off the MSC Seashore today, so if anyone here needs anything… feel free to ask!

• Like 4

That's so funny, I bring all the papers etc back home but never scan or upload them (or read them, half the time!). I stick them in a box and that's my 'memory' of the cruise. Got far too many boxes now just filled with laundry promo flyers and daily schedules from years ago. Can't bear to leave anything behind though.

17 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

That's so funny, I bring all the papers etc back home but never scan or upload them (or read them, half the time!). I stick them in a box and that's my 'memory' of the cruise. Got far too many boxes now just filled with laundry promo flyers and daily schedules from years ago. Can't bear to leave anything behind though.

I do the same with my dailies, but definitely don't hold onto the ads or inserts. That would add up quickly!

3 hours ago, iwtobek said:

I have a hobby of downloading menus and scanning every paper I have no hand while on vacation, be it laundry prices, the Champaign bar menus, menus from restaurants, room service, daily program, port shuttle info, Diamond party invitations, shop seminar invitations…

We just disembarked off the MSC Seashore today, so if anyone here needs anything… feel free to ask!

We use to bring all the daily planners back with us but recently I just photograph them on the ship and dispose of them before leaving the ship.  I find it way to convenient to take pictures of them with my iPhone vs brining them home and running them through my scanner. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 2:36 PM, iwtobek said:

Would love to see the menus. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dream2cruise said:

Do you know which main dining room is open for lunch on boarding day?

Thanks.

I don't think MSC has any MDRs open for lunch on embarkation day. At least they haven't on any of my Meraviglia sailings. This may be different for European sailings with multiple embarkation points.

• Like 1