How's sailing on the Seashore?

blueslily

Hello All,

I see a lot of chatter on these forums about the Seascape and a few about the Seaside and the Meraviglia. I'm wondering how it has been sailing on the Seashore lately. I wanted to sail on Seascape, but with all the complaints in the past few months, I'm thinking about changing to the Seashore since I've sailed on her before and had a good experience. 

If you sailed on the Seashore lately, please tell me about your experience. 

Thank you! 

On 10/1/2023 at 6:29 PM, Essiesmom said:

She’s still in Europe, no experience here.  EM

Thanks. I noticed that after. So, I figured folks from the prior Caribbean season might chime in. It was too late to edit my question. 

I sailed on her during a prior Caribbean season. Had a great time. 

22 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

i was in May this year on seashore and liked it.

Thank you. Did you have issues with elevators being slow or crowded spaces? Any other significant issue during your cruise? 

Thanks 

17 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Thank you. Did you have issues with elevators being slow or crowded spaces? Any other significant issue during your cruise? 

Thanks 

i walked the stairs mostly, only sometimes in the evening i used the elevators.

I was at yachtclub,

No special issues. The normal things liked crowded buffet for example or if eveyone want to leave the ship at first.

13 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I liked seashore last October. She is a beautiful ship. My favorite spot is on deck 8 in the lounge outside the specialty restaurants. 

my only critique would be that I found the ship to be very hot.. including our stateroom. 

My favorite specialty restaurant lounge is on Seaside.  Deck 16, right outside YC entrance!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAGR said:

My favorite specialty restaurant lounge is on Seaside.  Deck 16, right outside YC entrance!

Totally agree! And the bar there is really great. The bartender we had last month -- Frederick -- said that he was the only mixologist on board. He called all the other bartenders "plumbers," even the YC ones. We saw him in YC one afternoon and asked why we was there. He said he was teaching the plumbers -- and they laughed with him, so I guess that they all get along very well. 🙂

• Like 1

We are booked for the Seashore this February but were getting a little nervous based on reviews. However, we were on the Seascape this past April and had the best time. Food was very good, shows were great and my kids loved the arcade/waterslides. We’d sailed Seaside prior to that. Glad to hear you have enjoyed the Seashore. We’ve done majority of the bigger lines including Disney and my kids really like MSC as they’ve started to get older. I think people either love or hate it haha. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sthrncrusr said:

We are booked for the Seashore this February but were getting a little nervous based on reviews. However, we were on the Seascape this past April and had the best time. Food was very good, shows were great and my kids loved the arcade/waterslides. We’d sailed Seaside prior to that. Glad to hear you have enjoyed the Seashore. We’ve done majority of the bigger lines including Disney and my kids really like MSC as they’ve started to get older. I think people either love or hate it haha. 

Thank you!

On 10/6/2023 at 9:21 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

I liked seashore last October. She is a beautiful ship. My favorite spot is on deck 8 in the lounge outside the specialty restaurants. 

my only critique would be that I found the ship to be very hot.. including our stateroom. 

Thank you. Interesting that you found the ship to be hot. I've never experienced that on a cruise and kind of never thought that would be an issue. Usually I find it cool on shops. Thanks for sharing about your experience.