Onda not available at 125 days

alwalaska

Has anyone seen this before?  I'm at 125 and Sapphire.  I was able to book most of my dining for my cruise on Feb 9 on the Spirit, but ONDA says, Come back on Oct 12, not available for reservations, even after I click into it. 

All of the other dining locations said Too soon to reserve on the main page, but then gave me days and times after I clicked into it.  Any thoughts? 

I don't have time to call right now, but I'll probably try later today if I can get a chance to.

2 hours ago, itsnotjustme said:

Yes I have.  This morning. I am also on the Spirit 9 Feb, also Saphire, and I booked 4 of my 5 specialty dinners this morning.  On the phone App is says it will be available on the 12th. 

Thank you for verifying it wasn't just me. I'll call on Monday if I'm still having problems. 

This happened for my upcoming cruise in January - Le Bistro was bugged and didn't become available when it should have.  I called CS and they also couldn't book it but submitted a ticket to IT to get it fixed.  I was able to book it finally, 3 or 4 days after final payment.

2 hours ago, itsnotjustme said:

Still says return on 12 October for me, even though we are 123 days out.

The dates for booking always shows at 120 days, regardless of your specific situation. All of the other restaurants would have also had the date 120 days out before booking opened (unless something has recently changed).

Not saying that it won’t open for

bookings then, but it is probably more likely to change to “not available to book” or something like that.

On 10/9/2023 at 5:27 AM, vacation44 said:

I was able to make our Onda reservation at 125 days out about five hours ago.    

What ship are you on and did you make the reservation on the phone or online?  Just curious.  We are now at 120 and no one can make reservations online for Onda.  I called the Platinum and above line and they made the reservations, BUT, I still can't see the reservations in my confirmation which makes me a bit nervous.

On 10/10/2023 at 1:31 AM, KeithJenner said:

The dates for booking always shows at 120 days, regardless of your specific situation. All of the other restaurants would have also had the date 120 days out before booking opened (unless something has recently changed).

Not saying that it won’t open for

bookings then, but it is probably more likely to change to “not available to book” or something like that.

Thanks. The other restaurants did not have the October 12 message, they had the Date, Time, and Guests options in the place where Onda had the Oct 12 (our 120 time) message. 

We are now at 120 days and the message saying I could book starting on Oct 12 now says "Not available to book" as you predicted. 

Does anyone know how to contact tech support without sitting on hold?  It would be nice to get them working on it since those of us who made reservations on the phone still can't see the reservations in our daily planners.

27 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

What ship are you on and did you make the reservation on the phone or online?  Just curious.  We are now at 120 and no one can make reservations online for Onda.  I called the Platinum and above line and they made the reservations, BUT, I still can't see the reservations in my confirmation which makes me a bit nervous.

We are on the Encore and I made the reservation online.    I did receive a confirmation a few hours later with all of the dining reservations I made and Onda was included.  Do you see it under your activities for that day?

11 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

We are on the Encore and I made the reservation online.    I did receive a confirmation a few hours later with all of the dining reservations I made and Onda was included.  Do you see it under your activities for that day?

So, it must be a Spirit IT glitch and not fleet wide.  On my activities, I have the #1 showing there is a reservation, but, when I go to the day, I have column titles of guests, time, etc, but no Onda and no info about the reservation.  Everyone on my cruise is having the same problem.  

Also - everything else looks normal.  My email confirmation did not include the Onda reservation I made on the phone and if I try to print reservations, it doesn't show up there either.

Onda Day on Web 1.png

Onda Day on Web 2.png

Edited by alwalaska
Forgot to add edit reason last time - I added paragraph starting Also ...

3 hours ago, alwalaska said:

So, it must be a Spirit IT glitch and not fleet wide.

See my post, #9 in the thread, the same thing happened with Le Bistro for my cruise.  It was resolved on Monday, 120 days before the cruise was Friday (2 weeks ago).

On 10/12/2023 at 12:44 PM, alwalaska said:

BUT, I still can't see the reservations in my confirmation which makes me a bit nervous.

alwalaska, My experience is the same as yours.

I made the reservation by phone.

I received e-mail shjowing the reservation.

My vacation summary shows 1 item booked on the day.

But when I select the day, nothing shows up.

Funny - we are the same day as you!  What time did you get?  We were told there were only choices of 5:30, 7:30, and 9:00PM so we picked 5:30.  7:30 blocks all the main evening show times, and 9 is too late for dinner.  It did strike me as odd that the available times were so poor given the difficulty of online booking.

On 10/12/2023 at 12:44 PM, alwalaska said:

I called the Platinum and above line

p.s.  What is the number for this?  I am Sapphire but cannot find the number.  Maybe if I call that number better times like 6:30 will be available.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:22 PM, itsnotjustme said:

alwalaska, My experience is the same as yours.

I made the reservation by phone.

I received e-mail shjowing the reservation.

My vacation summary shows 1 item booked on the day.

But when I select the day, nothing shows up.

Funny - we are the same day as you!  What time did you get?  We were told there were only choices of 5:30, 7:30, and 9:00PM so we picked 5:30.  7:30 blocks all the main evening show times, and 9 is too late for dinner.  It did strike me as odd that the available times were so poor given the difficulty of online booking.

p.s.  What is the number for this?  I am Sapphire but cannot find the number.  Maybe if I call that number better times like 6:30 will be available.

On 10/15/2023 at 12:29 PM, itsnotjustme said:

Oops - we are not the same day.

The number is 866-625-6986. Luckily someone on here or the social web site that shall not be named gave me the number because I could not find it anywhere in my Latitude info.

We booked 6 pm because it was the day going through the sounds and I didn't want to miss any part of that.  I had read somewhere that you were out of the sounds by like 5pm, but I can't find where it was now.  I called on Monday at 123 days and for the 15th, a couple of times were already gone.  I think the missing ones were 6:30 and 7:30.

Are you doing Valentine's Day?  We're doing Teppanyaki for that at 5pm since it is a sea day and we can then go to shows or whatever else is going on in the evening.

• Thanks 1