Bermuda 2025

cruzrbachoua

11 minutes ago, vkazak said:

What month is usually the repo cruise? 

2nd week in October. In 2024 it leaves from Boston, stops in Bermuda then onto the ABC islands.  This would be 4 islands I have not been to, plus the convenience to fly only 1 way (home)! 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SSAtlantic said:

Has anyone found the Florida to Bayonne repo cruise for spring 2025?  I know it will be Sillie but I am unable to find details. I see the first Bermuda/Charleston cruise departs Bayonne 5/8/25, so it must be before that. 

I think there are some still missing as I can’t find the return from Iceland back to the US either.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

I would guess tomorrow for Canada/New England as well? I am looking for the ship that will do Canada, then reposition to FLL. The repo cruise is the one I want.  Patiently waiting....

NE & Canada are bookable but no repo I want to do the B2B

• Like 1

This wouldn't be the first time the northbound repo wasn't released at the same time. It's happened a few times in the  past. As a matter of  fact,  a couple of years ago, the  Summit northbound repo was chartered. It was the only time in all the years friends and us did not do the repo. 

1 hour ago, bayonnejoe said:

This wouldn't be the first time the northbound repo wasn't released at the same time. It's happened a few times in the  past. As a matter of  fact,  a couple of years ago, the  Summit northbound repo was chartered. It was the only time in all the years friends and us did not do the repo. 

We too were looking for Sillie's repo to NJ.  The current schedule lists nothing for her from April 21 to May 8.  Could this be a DD or a short DD then a charter?  So disappointed.

1 hour ago, bayonnejoe said:

We were on Summit's 2022 repo with you, I believe.  A great voyage as I recall.

4 hours ago, gerelmx said:

NE & Canada are bookable but no repo I want to do the B2B

Looks like the Silhouette.  I was hoping for the Summit. I hope this becomes available soon.  I am trying to convince my sister & husband to take this repo cruise with us, it would be their first. 

1 minute ago, RICruisegal said:

Looks like the Silhouette.  I was hoping for the Summit. I hope this becomes available soon.  I am trying to convince my sister & husband to take this repo cruise with us, it would be their first. 

Just booked Sept 29, 2025 New England and Canada and call to Celebrity asking about the repo the operator says he has not any silhouette cruises for October 10 date that ends the NE & Canada, there is a 10 day gap between the end of NE & Canada and The Caribbean cruise, we need to be patient

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Just booked Sept 29, 2025 New England and Canada and call to Celebrity asking about the repo the operator says he has not any silhouette cruises for October 10 date that ends the NE & Canada, there is a 10 day gap between the end of NE & Canada and The Caribbean cruise, we need to be patient

I deduced that date as well.  Hoping that Bermuda will be included in 2025 as it is in 2024.

1 hour ago, jabrown40 said:

Very excited to book my first Bermuda cruise on Silhouette May 8!  Three days in Bermuda, two in Charleston, and a day in Martha's Vineyard.  Can't wait!

We will be on X (Eclipse I think) for Spring 2024 to Bermuda.  Just Bermuda.
We've signed up for a Golf Excursion - still waiting on which course and confirmation.

49 minutes ago, hasentreelake said:

We will be on X (Eclipse I think) for Spring 2024 to Bermuda.  Just Bermuda.
We've signed up for a Golf Excursion - still waiting on which course and confirmation.

You can book golf on your own. Port Royal which is close to the Dockyard will have cruise ship specials. https://www.portroyalgolfcourse.com

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked the May 25 Memorial Day Bermuda cruise. I hadn't realized they were bringing Silhouette to NJ right after the one year with Eclipse. I had been disappointed about Summit leaving, since Eclipse has not been updated. I really enjoyed The Porch and the Lawn Club on Silhouette when I was on her in 2022.

Very tempted by the repo but for my parents especially not having to fly is such a bonus. Among our family we canceled two cabins on Beyond, one B2B on Ascent and rolled it all into something with no flying via FCCs and a rebooking! Lots of great memories on Bermuda cruises for many years, including on Zenith just a few days before 9/11/01.