triple up sale

debnjoe1438

I saw on Facebook earlier (can't find now) where someone was saying there was a trippleup sale where you could use 3 cruise next certificates on a balconly or higher. I looked on NCL's website and I"m not seeing this. Has anyone seen this? Is it on the website?

Thanks

People on CC say you can apply these to existing reservations...even though the rules state these are able to be applied to new reservations only. But I trust my CC comrades. I'll be buying a couple of CN certificates on our next cruise to apply to our Med cruise (existing reservation) for next September.

Fingers crossed (which makes typing even more difficult...)

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

I was able to apply the third one to four existing reservations this morning.

3 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

I was able to apply the third one to four existing reservations this morning.

Thanks everyone. My next existing reservation is already past final payment and paid for. I will check this out as I have 3 certificates which will expire 2026

3 minutes ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Thanks everyone. My next existing reservation is already past final payment and paid for. I will check this out as I have 3 certificates which will expire 2026

I think you can apply them to reservations with balances, not if they're already paid for.  Unless you use it to upgrade your cabin.  They'll always take more of your money, but you won't get any back.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Check your CN certs on the website.  I don't believe they expire anymore.  Mine show an expiration date of 2099.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, schmoopie17 said:

People on CC say ... be buying a couple of CN certificates on our next cruise to apply to our Med cruise (existing reservation) for next September ...

Are you sailing anytime soon, as in this week or next, perhaps before end of this month ??  

The devils within the details ... it will probably get extended for a little longer, but doubtful that NCL will allow this indefinitely beyond the holidays, maybe into next month at most.  Just my semi-informed guess, FWIW.  You can buy those on a different platform & transfer into your account, and apply them ASAP before NCL change the rules again ... Good luck 

Booking Window: November 8th – November 15th, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details:Book any balcony or above on any cruise booked 4 months prior to sailing and apply THREE CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.
Offer valid for sailings beginning in 2024 and forward:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, n4w said:

I think you can apply them to reservations with balances, not if they're already paid for.  Unless you use it to upgrade your cabin.  They'll always take more of your money, but you won't get any back.

This past year I applied a certificate to a cruise paid in full (before the final payment deadline) and was refunded the same amount to my credit card as an overpayment.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, schmoopie17 said:

People on CC say you can apply these to existing reservations...even though the rules state these are able to be applied to new reservations only. But I trust my CC comrades. I'll be buying a couple of CN certificates on our next cruise to apply to our Med cruise (existing reservation) for next September.

Fingers crossed (which makes typing even more difficult...)

You can and if you use the app you can even do it yourself, unlike the website, the app allows partial payments, just select the CN voucher as the funding method.

9 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

You can and if you use the app you can even do it yourself, unlike the website, the app allows partial payments, just select the CN voucher as the funding method.

The US NCL website allows partial payments.  

• Like 1

I just wish they would drop the 4 month requirement like they did a few months ago. I would book a January cruise today. 

I have two deposits that are supposed to expire in October 2024 that I have been trying to figure out how to use. Do they really not expire any more?

18 minutes ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

This must be an onboard offer only. You would think with their daily emails, weekly mailings, and constant calls, they would want to proceed with all three avenues to their customers.  I’ll wait for Black Friday.

No, it¨s not onboard only!
It's in the terms and conditons on the web. I can't link to the US site (I'm in Europe), but just check the T&C. If indeed you happen to have a balcony or above already booked and it's more than 4 months away, use the app and apply a certficate as has been describes numerous times.

Skärmbild (64).png

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

This must be an onboard offer only. You would think with their daily emails, weekly mailings, and constant calls, they would want to proceed with all three avenues to their customers.  I’ll wait for Black Friday.

It is not on board only since I applied third certificates to four cabins yesterday and I am not onboard any ship.

• Like 1

Looking to book a cruise during the promotion time frame of Nov. 8th to Nov. 15th for a balcony cabin and booked 4 months plus prior. I currently only have 1 certificate in hand to apply toward that booking. Will be on the Viva Dec. 6, 2023 and can purchase 2 more certificates then. Can they then be applied after purchase to bring a total of 3 certificates toward final payment? 

8 minutes ago, Acruzaholic said:

Looking to book a cruise during the promotion time frame of Nov. 8th to Nov. 15th for a balcony cabin and booked 4 months plus prior. I currently only have 1 certificate in hand to apply toward that booking. Will be on the Viva Dec. 6, 2023 and can purchase 2 more certificates then. Can they then be applied after purchase to bring a total of 3 certificates toward final payment? 

You will be able to apply them if and when they run another triple up promotion as long as you will still be at least four months out.