Drinks in suite lounge

On 11/16/2023 at 9:39 PM, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Good to hear......was this in the SL?....what ships? It wasn't available in the SL on our recent Anthem cruise but was available in Vintages. 

Whispering Angel was readily available in my recent Oasis TA, and was within the daily voucher cap. So no issues drinking it for 14 days!  Served in MDR too. 

Whilst on Anthem it’s showing up at $16 per glass on the app menu 🤷‍♀️ 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, RFerrington said:

There was an old policy, before the drink voucher program, that restricted the drinks to consumption in the Lounge but that policy is no longer in effect.  You can definitely get a drink and leave the lounge.

And the policy that said you can't take drinks out of the lounge was never enforced. At least on any cruise I've been on.  I even asked a concierge about it once (when someone else there asked him if they could take a drink out) and he said the concierges generally agreed that it was a dumb rule and they didn't follow it unless you had a person continually coming and going.

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup...same as us we never go over our six.   With the ship giving us 3 bottles of wine, the ability to bring on two more (though we never do an longer) AND the six person drinks per day.  Hick...  🤪

IMHO...for us...any more than that, time for me to find the nearest AA meeting.  😄 

Forgot all about the wine. When we do our typical B2B’s, we always come home with 2-3 bottles left over. We’re just not big drinkers any more.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2024 at 1:41 PM, orville99 said:

Forgot all about the wine. When we do our typical B2B’s, we always come home with 2-3 bottles left over. We’re just not big drinkers any more.

We love our wine...but same thing.  Silly to bring on wine and then bring it back off the ship.  😉 

• Like 1

I definitely prefer drinking in suite lounge on celebrity or MSc yacht club , no 3 hour limit , better selection and you can order doubles , I was going to book harmony again for this year and for several reasons including suite lounge I booked celebrity and MSc yacht club for our two 2024 cruises. 

• Like 2